Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I have no doubt the guys were pumped up. Unfortunately for them (and us) that enthusiasm just didn't translate onto the field.
When I read it, I thought to myself, "Save the enthusiasm for a game you can win."

These announcers I looked at Watson anyway they need outage to me and he said I'm all right and what are you doing after the game

This is an embarrassment, Troy almost beat this team, we can't even compete against them.

Etta-Tawo has had an ok game at least. He might break the record for catches today.

Get Wilson for intentional grounding and every pass he throws because they're not even near anybody

Is anyone actually still watching this disaster, so glad I turned it off.

Lol

image.jpeg

I know hes the third string QB but at least attempt to go through ur progressions. Hes burning a hole in these wrs hes staring them down so much. Time for a qb switch

I said I was going to turn it off but I'm still watching. I like punishing myself for some reason.

I usually stay for the agony, I can't watch this anymore, this isn't even football at this point.

I know hes the third string QB but at least attempt to go through ur progressions. Hes burning a hole in these wrs hes staring them down so much. Time for a qb switch

Yeah, you noticed that, too.

He's really bad.

I said I was going to turn it off but I'm still watching. I like punishing myself for some reason.
I'm still watching to see if I can take something / anything positive from what I see.

Like why can't we lose by 17 or 20? Why does it have to be ridiculous ?

Because they are playing the #2,3 team in the country with the #3 defense in the country and a bunch of faster and bigger guys on offense and one of the best QB's in the country.

That's why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom