Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

Sounds like 'Ol Dino saw a glimpse of a bleak end to the season and immediately put ED on the shelf in a game didn't feel good about.

I would be willing to bet ED's back at the helm in one week's time.

He sat the kid in a meaningless game to prevent him for being knocked out for the rest of the year, shocking.

He sat the kid in a meaningless game to prevent him for being knocked out for the rest of the year, shocking.
I don't fault the caution once he was banged up.

It wasn't meaningless 4 hours ago though. Hindsight provides a different perspective.

I was at the game, endzone, front row. When Long was in, from my seat, he looked really sucky. Now that I've seen the replay of the game on watchespn, I'm changing my mind. Austin wasn't THAT sucky. The OL, on the other hand, was God-awful. They still need a lot of work in Baber's scheme. They have to play much better against NC State.

I was at the game, endzone, front row. When Long was in, from my seat, he looked really sucky. Now that I've seen the replay of the game on watchespn, I'm changing my mind. Austin wasn't THAT sucky. The OL, on the other hand, was God-awful. They still need a lot of work in Baber's scheme. They have to play much better against NC State.
Could it have been that they were in over their heads against 6 nfl draft picks in the Clemson front 7?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom