Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I am a positive person, but I think some of you are crazy to think we will beat Clemson within the next 2 years. I think it is going to take longer than most want or think to get back to being an 8 win team. It takes a long time to consistently get enough talent in to put a strong product on the field. We need 3 or 4 recruiting cycles in my opinion.

We should try throwing to the sticks on third down, just a suggestion.

As long as we don't lose 78-0 like Rutgers did, then I really don't care what the score is.

Just wow. Go conservative with the fg and still miss. Just go for all fourth downs.

Who kicks a fg down 31? Who misses a 31 yard fg, I am so embarrassed for this program right now.

Who kicks a fg down 31? Who misses a 31 yard fg, I am so embarrassed for this program right now.

Other than Clemson fans and masochistic Syracuse fans, nobody is watching this game at this point.

Other than Clemson fans and masochistic Syracuse fans, nobody is watching this game at this point.

I put it back on just to see if we could score, and if things couldn't get any worse, they did.

Didn't Sterling get a scholarship as a kicker? Can he be that much worse than Cole?

Murphy used to be pretty good. No idea what happened to him. We've gotta find another kicker for next year though. The stakes will be higher.

We need to find another kicker this year, someone on the soccer team, anyone else at this point.

John Gillon looked real good the other night. I like that guy. I think he'll be like what Scoop was on the 2010 team. Guard that comes off the bench and just gets us going.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom