Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

Honestly, sometimes you just want to put points on the board... he was most likely anticipating a pretty easy fg. It's a bad decision if we're down 12

Come on man. Dont you get that this means next time were down 40, dino might try another fg.

What good does kicking a FG down 37 do? Seriously a single FG rep how is that beneficial ? You guys are right that decision means little but now I'm more arguing with you guys as to why you think it's not a bad decision .

Trying to put some points on the board to avoid a shutout, I assume.

Don't care though. I'm amazed you're still on this.

I'm so happy you are not our head coach. Terrible way to think.

I don't disagree that this is problematic thinking, but virtually no one on the board was complaining when the same logic gave Marcus Sales a starting job. (He was celebrated for being a "gamer" and Marrone for his recognizing that talent should start.)

I find those reasons laughable and an insult to our players. Oh well.

hard for me to take away anything at all positive about that total ass whooping. not one bright spot. just total suckage .

... And now I have to watch the Sixers play LeBron... As if this game wasn't enough for my mental well-being

At least they've got Embiid. An intriguing talent makes it watchable.

And by the way I be there someone knows this stat how many times within he past ten years have we been blown out on national television? If you want better recruits you are at least competitive on national tv. Also, these kinds of loses by 50 are ones you can be fired for. Just ask coach p, and Greg Robinson.

I'm so happy you are not our head coach. Terrible way to think.

Im not arguing that he should be playing. BUT no matter the reasons hes on the bench he's still the best RB on the team.

Unless hes breaking rules, he should be coached up to be the guy getting the bulk of the carries.

Im not arguing that he should be playing. BUT no matter the reasons hes on the bench he's still the best RB on the team.

Unless hes breaking rules, he should be coached up to be the guy getting the bulk of the carries.
How do you know that's not happening?

Gotcha, ignore my last comment then. Agreed he should be coached up to do those things correctly.

Make sure the guy who you will really need - to beat NC State and Pitt - Mahoney - is not knocked out of the game like Eric was???

That begs the question - why are your calling plays for your best offensive player - a guy with a history of concussions - to run the ball inside against a tough front seven??

The situation is that you just lost your starter, potentially for the 1,2,3 more games, you are trying to get to a bowl, and you are completely physically over-matched and don't want to get your second QB all busted up to.

That situation.

Exactly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom