Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

I love Stephanie Courtney! Flo, from the Progressive commercials...;)
They are great too. I really like the ones with the box. The Go Paperless song is stuck in my head and the one where he says his father woyld always say "put that down, it's expensive" is hilarious

Really not that big of deal to still be talking about it though. We kicked a FG instead of going for it in a blowout. Who cares? Affects nothing, really.

It's a stupid decision which doesn't bode well for feature decisions

It's a stupid decision which doesn't bode well for feature decisions

Hopefully decision making in games that we are losing by 40 won't be a situation that comes up too many more times.

Cumberland cut funding for the football team, but would have had to pay $70,000 to get out of the game. So they had a team of walk inside basically.

I understand they were bad, I just don't understand how its possible to score 222 points in a 60 min game on anyone.

Since our bball program had to vacate some games, can we just vacate this disaster.

I understand they were bad, I just don't understand how its possible to score 222 points in a 60 min game on anyone.
That part I'm not sure, didn't read much about after I found that bit out.

Are we not going to try to pass on 1st or 2nd down?

Has Mahoney really regressed that much? I know accuracy has been an issue though these throws are terrible.

Just because you keep saying it doesn't make it true.

What good does kicking a FG down 37 do? Seriously a single FG rep how is that beneficial ? You guys are right that decision means little but now I'm more arguing with you guys as to why you think it's not a bad decision .

I clearly do not know, but you really think Dino and Mike Hart are that terrible of coaches that they don't see him as better then number three?
I've seen with my eyes his inability to line up correctly, he did not make the line calls like the other backs, and it is widely reported he showed up to training camp out of shape. No way in hell he should be starting sets a terrible example to the team.

Regardless hes still the best RB on the team

What good does kicking a FG down 37 do? Seriously a single FG rep how is that beneficial ? You guys are right that decision means little but now I'm more arguing with you guys as to why you think it's not a bad decision .

Because the allegedly injured kicker has been ineffective recently. We're going to need him to be effective to win a few more games.

He stays on the sideline, he doesn't get anything positive out of today.

He takes a chip shot and makes it, perhaps that's the boost he needs to get into a rhythm.

Unfortunately that didn't happen.

Honestly, sometimes you just want to put points on the board... he was most likely anticipating a pretty easy fg. It's a bad decision if we're down 12

Two people responded to you. I said you don't want your kids to get shut out. Someone else said to give the kid a chance to work out whatever his issues are. Agree or disagree, but don't ask why we think it was not a bad decision.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom