Official Colgate Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Official Colgate Game Thread...

I love it. So anti-meat head. 4th and 1 repeatedly not stacking the box and trying to run ahead for 1 yard with 22 people near you. Spread it out and throw the damn thing.

as long as we get a score here, i wouldn't mind the second unit playing the rest of the 4th.

RBs also look slow to the snap. I think that's something that will get better with time as they get used to this offense.

Dungey has to learn to throw the ball away, that was about to be another sack

I'm giddy about what they're trying to do more than what they're doing. Clear kinks but still getting a million yards

I just imagine he's thinking that this offense is a long way from his ideal state.
At times, they've looked electric; other times, far from it.

He said himself that this is going to take a couple seasons to really implement.
BTW, I'm happy as hell.

I'm giddy about what they're trying to do more than what they're doing. Clear kinks but still getting a million yards
agree 100%. Can you imagine what this will look like with players who have been recruited to the system and have practiced, developed, and played 4-5 years in the system? This is just the beginning, and the creaky, unrefined version of this is orders of magnitude better than anything Syracuse has consistently put up. I'm woozy just thinking about it.

The run game includes all the short screen passes as far as I am concerned... Far from perfect on offense but love what will be in time... Meat heads need to let go. Also seeing how Dunget will stay healthy this year
Jet sweeps too

"Nice throw Dungey, don't ever flockin do it again."
pg2_e_brown_200.jpg

orangeinjersey said:
guys, our passing game IS our run game :p

Good teams will shut down that type of passing. They'll play tight and dare us to run.

That only works vs Colgate

Best news of the day is that Erv looks very comfortable as a receiver.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom