OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach

we offered Chance Amie, as a QB, so pretty good chance something is going on in the QB room.

Any pics?

There are (as of now, completely unfounded) rumors that:
  • Lamson got hurt and/or may be leaving
  • Morgan may be leaving
  • Martians landed and are mind-controlling JAB
(that last one was just to see if you were paying attention)
I want to believe.

I’m not convinced yet. He has his arms around guys next to him and with a slight bend to his right leg. could it be injured and he's using the other two players to brace himself instead of crutches for the pic? Yea I may be reaching.

Actually, it's a signal that he has one foot out the door...

Where do you see this specifically stated as such? Chance’s tweet is gone and so is McAllister’s article.
Doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an offer. Think about this staff and the CIA secrecy

Right, he certainly may, but that’s speculation and not confirmation and may even be a shot at QB with the real intent to move him to some other role.

I mean, the quotes from Chance in that original story say differently….

And yes, it was clearly recent…

Something that might have happened is they found out that Lamsons injury wasn’t as serious as they thought it was originally and pulled chances offer after offering him

I mean, the quotes from Chance in that original story say differently….

And yes, it was clearly recent…

Something that might have happened is they found out that Lamsons injury wasn’t as serious as they thought it was originally and pulled chances offer after offering him
I don't know what is truth in this situation but following recruiting for years I sadly can say that kids have been known to "fabricate" offers.

Something to file away for future reference. Check out the Tier 3 list.

While a good portion is due to Armstrong's natural ability, a good portion is also due to Beck's coaching.
Tier 13 is no great shakes for our guy... But it's better than tier 18 where they placed Tommy D and the Rutgers guys... Technically their power 5 QBs. Ouch.

Tier 13 is no great shakes for our guy... But it's better than tier 18 where they placed Tommy D and the Rutgers guys... Technically their power 5 QBs. Ouch.
I didn’t even make it down that far

Based on Hoo's comment I am optimistic that Beck provides our guy a bump. I also think we see more gains from our WR/TE and Oline...that will also benefit our QB. I think we will be happy with the O this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom