OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach

Growing up in Oswego County and then moving to the Syracuse area is like night and day in the winter time lol
I lived in Oswego for four years for college and saw a ton of snow, but nothing prepared me for living in Lowville and driving to Watertown on roads like this. That entire Tug Hill Plateau doesn't mess around when it comes to snow removal.

Attachments

• SNOW-1-jumbo.jpg
    SNOW-1-jumbo.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 216
Worked at Kraft in Lowville one winter and had to deal with Tug Hill... something I'll never forget.
I only lived in Lowville for one winter as well. Couldn't wait to get out of there although I should go back there sometime for a greasy BLT at Lloyd's of Lowville.

I lived in Oswego for four years for college and saw a ton of snow, but nothing prepared me for living in Lowville and driving to Watertown on roads like this. That entire Tug Hill Plateau doesn't mess around when it comes to snow removal.
That’s like something you see on google and wonder where in the heck is that place...

You mean like when you lay down in front of your driveway in protest because you just finished shoveling and suddenly the plow comes rolling down the street?

It's been so long since I've lived up there, but some memories will never fade.
How about digging tunnels near the road in the piles left by plows? Probably not the safest thing we did as kids. Especially when plow would come by and we could not get out of tunnels in time. One of us would have to stop the plow

Living in Sylvan Beach, we got the benefits of two lakes worth of snow. We had a tunnel from our front door to the road. Great place to grow up. Snow forts take on a different meaning when you have 12' walls.

Living in Sylvan Beach, we got the benefits of two lakes worth of snow. We had a tunnel from our front door to the road. Great place to grow up. Snow forts take on a different meaning when you have 12' walls.
That's not a snow fort, that's a snow seige.

I only lived in Lowville for one winter as well. Couldn't wait to get out of there although I should go back there sometime for a greasy BLT at Lloyd's of Lowville.
Is Lloyd's still there?

D379934F-ECA7-45CD-9A42-4FB5C77E3CF9.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom