OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL: Cuse Tabs Jason Beck as QB Coach

When’s the last time we have gotten what we have wanted with SUFB? Lol. It leaves its scar to make me naturally think it won’t work out.
We have had a lot of good football coaches over the last 20 years, however, we haven’t gotten all the pieces together .

I agree, and we're so lucky to have them. But regular radio in the car? It just sounds so depressing.

They can afford SiriusXM.
I love public local radio.

Not that I drive much anymore, but the spontaneity and randomness of what you might catch, flipping through channels... in a world where I can have so much of what I want on demand, radio is one of the few refuges where I can encounter something new and unexpected.

I love public local radio.

Not that I drive much anymore, but the spontaneity and randomness of what you might catch, flipping through channels... in a world where I can have so much of what I want on demand, radio is one of the few refuges where I can encounter something new and unexpected.

That's what I like about SiriusXM. I don't control what songs they play, but I can flip thru the genre of music channels and like catching something good, with no commercials. I also like listening to the stand up comedy channels (when the kiddos aren't in the car) where the bits are all random.

Not to mention the access to so many sports talk shows/channels.

I originally got it because I liked Howard Stern on my morning drive. Haven't listened to him in a couple of years, but still a happy customer. It sure ain't free though and I get it's not for everyone.

Hair Nation. All day every day.
I am imagining I am Jaime.

Sgn into the web site. This looks like the place to go for info on the program….

Oh look, a thread on Jason. Let’s see what the fan base has to say.

Oh my. Lots of pictures of horrible piles of snow. Oh dear.

But someone found where I asked for recommendations for good local radio stations. Finally, some helpful info.

Oh dear. I guess not.

Here is a decent summary of the local stations. Hope it helps.

Jaime needs help from anyone local who is on Twitter

I saw this thread and she mentioned something about not being used to the frozen doors yet and some idiot responded with "you need to tug it" and it was abundantly clear what they were implying. This is why we can't have nice things!

I saw this thread and she mentioned something about not being used to the frozen doors yet and some idiot responded with "you need to tug it" and it was abundantly clear what they were implying. This is why we can't have nice things!
That response was from someone in Virginia who claims to be a Hokies fan and may be someone she knows.

You need to tug what?

That response was from someone in Virginia who claims to be a Hokies fan and may be someone she knows.
Hope so. I kinda cringed.

it seems like they really like to make connections with the local area that they are living in

I am sure the asking of radio stations was to get involved in the community and also to open up a dialogue with them.

Very very excited for what they are bringing not only to the football field but also to the community

There's a nice post by Jaime Beck on Villari's instagram story of the Beck family taking all the QBs out for a "QB Family Dinner".

Any pics?

There are (as of now, completely unfounded) rumors that:
  • Lamson got hurt and/or may be leaving
  • Morgan may be leaving
  • Martians landed and are mind-controlling JAB
(that last one was just to see if you were paying attention)

Any pics?

• Morgan may be leaving
Is Jason (or Jamie, for that matter) Beck’s middle initial “A”? Because that would just confuse things even further!
And hey, if the Martians can help improve our offense, let them!

Any pics?

• Morgan may be leaving
I can confirm that Shrader, Morgan, Villari, Lamson and MacPhail are all in the picture. Also there are no visible injuries in the photo.

apparently Villari has a deal with Old Spice, I want one of those. If only I were 21 and good looking.

Yes. Everyone looked very healthy in that story post.

I’m not convinced yet. He has his arms around guys next to him and with a slight bend to his right leg. could it be injured and he's using the other two players to brace himself instead of crutches for the pic? Yea I may be reaching.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom