Official Gameday Thread!! | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Official Gameday Thread!!

It seems this team doesnt do the little things. Like why did erv run out if bounds on that 1st play in triple ot. All that adds up

It doesn't matter how good Dungey is because our defense is a giant sack of . Stupid mistakes, terrible coverage. No pass rush. just bad.

First the USF game, now Virginia...how many breaks are we going to give Shafer. I've always been in favor of Shafer and yeah the players are he recruits are better but his coaching has not gotten any better since the first day he has stepped on campus. A move needs to be made if we want this program to continue to build.

They're just letting Freshman take some practice runs against us...since our defense is so bad.

I was pro-HCSS before these last two games. I'm on board with canning him after them.

You pretty much exclusively play for the strip here. Tackling doesn't matter.

We should be good at this.

Can't wait for the Shafer era to end. No excuse for losing this game.

Welp... When's the first basketball game? Nov 13th? Shafer needs to go. I'm sorry. That was pathetic beyond belief

We've had some big missed assignments on the o line.

Imagine we didn't have a mobile Qb?

It doesn't matter how good Dungey is because our defense is a giant sack of . . . . . Stupid mistakes, terrible coverage. No pass rush. just bad.

The crazy thing is the offense could get better. Play FRedericks more, a little OLine improvement, involve the TE's, and get Ish involved...

First the USF game, now Virginia...how many breaks are we going to give Shafer. I've always been in favor of Shafer and yeah the players are he recruits are better but his coaching has not gotten any better since the first day he has stepped on campus. A move needs to be made if we want this program to continue to build.
I'm so happy for the annoucers

As much as syracuse had a chance to win t the refs really gave them the game.
the screw job was in and I have a feeling without consequence.

The crazy thing is the offense could get better. Play FRedericks more, a little OLine improvement, involve the TE's, and get Ish involved...

Play Frederickson more? Insanity!! lol

Where has Franklin been all season? Why does RT go invisible for 80% of the game?
You think rt goes invisible for 80% of the game? He is almost all we have on defense.