OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!! | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD!!

This is why win or lose, changes with the staff need to be made. Unacceptable!

Horrible late hit call. Boyd made a play on them. It is what it is.

Orangejet said:
Who called the short KO? Super f-ing bad call...

I never understood the short kick.

Stupid penalties are on the coaches. If this game turns on that stupid personal foul on the kickoff, that's three games in a row.

Gave them 3 points with that stupid pooch kick. No mensa members here. Dumb and dumber.

inside pitt's 5 yard line we called two timeouts with 38 and 31 seconds, leaving pitt time to score

Norton for some reason had not been kicking it out if the end zone. Boyd will return the kick even if it is 9 yards deep. You don't let Boyd beat you there.

Before our last drive, following the touchback, Dungey had to instruct the ref to move the ball up from the 20 to the 25.

WOW

Give me a break, not kicking it to Boyd is the right call. The problem is Norton didn't pouch it high enough and then committed the late hit. These are things executed by high school coaches and players.

People love to pile on the SU coaches. Forget all the good they've done today. Dense

W'boro'Cuse315 said:
Before our last drive, following the touchback, Dungey had to instruct the ref to put move the ball up from the 20 to the 25. WOW
I saw that but just think we got to direct which side of the hashes to spot it

Some of you guys are so blood thirsty with this staff that you'll look for any reason to go nuts. Try to be slightly rational football fans here. That late hit call on a kicker was pure bs and Boyd is a phenomenal player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom