Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Hey an event if all looking for something to do….

Attachments

• IMG_6161.jpeg
    IMG_6161.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Got in yesterday from Cheyenne, WY. Currently at the Fontainebleau as my wife has a conference here. Moving up to the Hampton Inn on Tropicana tomorrow.

If anyone sees someplace selling Cuse gear, let me know. I could use a new shirt or two.

Reading this thread and realized I’m on the JetBlue flight from JFK that others have posted about. Landing in a little over a hour!

Sounds like you've been imbibing. Classic you just realized now your on the same flight

Tacos and Beer on Paradise has a great local beer selection/happy hour from 3-6. Took a short Uber to Chinatown and sitting at GYU+ Sandwich shop. Looks and smells delicious
IMG_2583.jpeg

Last edited:
Good omen foe Friday, sold out plane but somehow my wife and I's 3 seater row had a no show. Super extra leg room. And a fellow Cuse fanand syracusefan.com efficinado across from us
Sick.

I had a similar situation. Wife and I middle and window. But the 2 middle and window seats in front of us were open they hadn’t been prior to that am at the airport so we moved my middle to the window.

Both rows had couples that booked opposite aisle seats so we couldn’t do a trade with an aisle person to offer 2 seats for 1 to sit together.