Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Official Las Vegas Attendees Thread

Red eye was pretty uncomfortable despite us lucking into an exit row. Been pretty useless today but I'll be close enough to normal tomorrow AM. That game and trip was awesome!
My buddy flew Spirit (mistake admitted) and it was supposed to be a direct flight back to Newark. It was changed to fly from Vegas to Ft. Lauderdale where he had a 4 hour layover before finally arriving in New Jersey around 11:30 last night. From there he still had a 2 hour drive back home. I'm sure he'd say it sucked, but if I asked him if it was worth it for the trip to Vegas, I guarantee that he'd say that it was worth it.

My buddy flew Spirit (mistake admitted) and it was supposed to be a direct flight back to Newark. It was changed to fly from Vegas to Ft. Lauderdale where he had a 4 hour layover before finally arriving in New Jersey around 11:30 last night. From there he still had a 2 hour drive back home. I'm sure he'd say it sucked, but if I asked him if it was worth it for the trip to Vegas, I guarantee that he'd say that it was worth it.

Lol I was supposed to be on Spirit but they did the same thing and changed the directs to a connection through Ft Lauderdale from Boston. I had to argue for a while to get the refund but was able to get directs on Delta and Jet Blue just had to leave Saturday late.

If we had been put in the time slot where Miami played @ Cal I would have been in serious trouble and missed the game. Watched that choke job from the flight.

I dropped my phone in the pool Saturday. Its kind of worked since and gotten me Ubers and ordered a pizza but can't really do anything job related with it this AM screen shuts off all the time goes blank etc. Amazon better bring the new one by 730 this evening so I can get it switched over.