official late hit was bullsh!t post | Syracusefan.com

official late hit was bullsh!t post

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
my gawd the kid was still in bounds when he 'touched' him

yeah that was awful.. replay clearly showed he hit him in bounds and momentum carried it from there

Fine Lot crew. Find that Motherfluckin ref and light his car on fire

my gawd the kid was still in bounds when he 'touched' him
comically absurd call. you should not be officiating pop warner if you are going to call that penalty. not to mention the blatant clip on the same play. i mean What.

I didnt know shane battier played qb for northwestern

what bothered me just as much was nw's right tackle holding two plays in a row before vaughan's sack .. he had jersey both times

Shitty call at a pivotal point of the game. It hurts. But we were due to have something like that happen in a close game. Can't have them all go our way.

Very entertaining game though. Loved the versatility of the offense. Think the up tempt pace gassed the D a bit towards the end. Pissed we lost but the team had a lot of fight and I think we win if that pass interference call isn't made.

Hey guys - Visitor from Texas A&M here who had money on Syracuse to win. Great game to watch but please don't hate me for agreeing with the call. Yes, the defender made contact prior to going out of bounds. However, #8 clearly shoved him at the end and that's gonna get called every time. It was a bonehead play even if we agree to disagree because you just can't play stupid at critical times. Anyhow, good luck with the rest of your year. You have some great talent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom