Official LSU Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

Seriously, guy gets his facemask somehow ripped off by an OL and that's no call, but then the helmetless player gets flagged for a personal foul? Is that what just happened?

A play I would like to see is the QB option, however as Mahoney acts like he's going to go left or right pull back and pass the ball. I used to love that play with the older SU teams.

Ask and you shall receive!

That throw was absolutely perfect no QB in the country could have thrown it better to a streaking Estime. What a play call by Lester

That was an absolute perfect throw. Hit Estime right in stride over his shoulder.

Seriously, guy gets his facemask somehow ripped off by an OL and that's no call, but then the helmetless player gets flagged for a personal foul? Is that what just happened?

Aren't they SEC referees?

The fournette run, the PR and the deep ball. Good teams make big plays when they need it. We have no big plays to our credit and 3 points to show for it

We have one now.

QB play is easily as mental as it is physical. As a matter of fact, I'd take a thinker over a thrower any day.

To be fair it's a rule you can't continue the play without your helmet and tackling a dude without your helmet is easy to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom