Official LSU Game Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Official LSU Game Thread

I think fournette is actually hurt... If we can keep scoring we might have a chance to get a stop next drive. And we might have just ruined another heisman campaign if it's really serious

What the heck was the safety doing on the deep ball? Might as well not be on the field?

AirForceOrange said:
Mahoney is so confusing...makes some of the ugliest incompletions you can make and also some of the best throws you can make...

Most of his bad incompletions are reading the defense and where the WR will break. Throws a nice ball but needs experience vs this level of game and speed. Hopefully he doesn't get that experience because if Dungey.

I think fournette is actually hurt... If we can keep scoring we might have a chance to get a stop next drive. And we might have just ruined another heisman campaign if it's really serious

Hope it isn't serious though. That guy is just fun to watch when it's not against us.

Memo to staff: Keep recruiting DBs.
Maybe it's the coaching.
We recruit good players, but yesr sfter year our secondary is our defensive weakness

Maybe it's the coaching
I know we have some questions about the DB coach, but some of it is the system too. As CIL said on that play, we left Whigham alone out there.

Guys. Lay of the kid. It is damn near impossible to cover a deep post route with 0 over the top coverage, even if that player is Revis. We went for it on that play and kudos to LSU for making a play. The TD is a different story.
Right but if he turns his head its a int

Great call again with running Lewis on that 2nd down play.

Valiant effort.

Really unfortunate to give up those big passing plays for LSU last possession

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom