Official Maryland Game Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Official Maryland Game Thread

You can't tell me Spruill won't play Sundays.
Whether he is drafted will depend on how athletic he is at the combine.

If he isn't a super athlete he probably is undrafted, but will make a PS IMO.

Norton with another FG. 16-0. Not bad for a team that wasn't supposed to beat anyone in the ACC!

Whether he is drafted will depend on how athletic he is at the combine.

If he isn't a super athlete he probably is undrafted, but will make a PS IMO.

I think Spruill will be popped in the 3-5 round range and will be a standout special teamer as he learns more of the LB nuances

Didn't like that play calling at all. Gotta take shot at the end zone inside the 15

I think this is Schafer saying, if we punch it in on the ground, good. But don't make any mistakes, and let the defense just keep on keeping right now

Jerome Smith has 75 yards and 25 minutes of football left. He's back on track!

Is State Park our new 2nd homefield?

I think Spruill will be popped in the 3-5 round range and will be a standout special teamer as he learns more of the LB nuances

I think he is athletic enough to do it. I'll say this, put that guy in a Rob/Rex Ryan or even a Chuck Pagano's defense? He will make it happen.

I love watching Spruil and Lynch but I think Davis is the heart of the D

Davis is having a huge game.

Ball on the 32, we need a TD to put the game out of reach. A long sustained drive will demoralize Edsall and Co.

Ball on the 32, we need a TD to put the game out of reach. A long sustained drive will demoralize Edsall and Co.

Gotta get back to the throwing principles of the first drive. Short throws to our playmakers in space, and pound the rock silly

We're moving backwards, and this time it isn't the result of penalties.

That was a sad series. Time for D to get the ball again or better yet get a score!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom