Official Maryland Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Official Maryland Game Thread

Gotta take at least one shot at the end zone here, but preferably 2.

Big FG. Make this a 2 score game and Maryland might be screwed

And we scored.

Gotta say the lead isn't safe. Maryland is eventually going to stop giving us the football in the redzone. We need more points in the second half.

feels like we should be up 3 td's

we can run all over these guys if we just stop committing penalties, and putting ourselves in throwing downs.

feels like we should be up 3 td's

we can run all over these guys if we just stop committing penalties, and putting ourselves in throwing downs.

Pretty sure that's a fair assessment. I would come out with Morris to force them to chase him around, and use Romes punishing style to beat them into submission in the 4th.

Pretty sure that's a fair assessment. I would come out with Morris to force them to chase him around, and use Romes punishing style to beat them into submission in the 4th.
Can I like this more than once?

Whether he is or isn't, I don't think I ever figured out what we are recruiting him as. Care to weigh in?
I'm assuming a safety, however due to recent events... maybe a wideout.

Whether he is or isn't, I don't think I ever figured out what we are recruiting him as. Care to weigh in?

LBer

TruBlue that link doesn't work, where did you see he is at the game?

Quick report from the game -

The D looks good but Maryland has come pretty close on a couple. Feel good about the shut out so far, but we need to keep wrapping up.

We're running it well, and for a lot of the game passed decently too. Morris in particular was a big spark.

We're getting good hits on their QB. Here's hoping those start to accumulate a bit.

We're doing some nice things offensively. Bunch formations, we ran a play with OL split wide to both sides, honestly I like what I'm seeing. We really brought out the shaky potatoes.

Edsall's freeze. What a joke. Way to clown it up, Randy the tiny dancer.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

LBer

I don't know whether he is or not. It was just his 247 profile. Shows Maryland as a FAVORITE but Syracuse is next in line with meh Marshall. I'm not very familiar with the recruit but it'd seem like a great land.

LBer

That's what I thought because we got on him hard after the Cabinda flip. But checking quickly via 247 and espn he is listed as WR/S. Frankly we still need some secondary help given the sheer number of WRs we have already brought in, as well as the fact that Enoicy and Ishmael we are still in very good standing with

Shafer was about to drop a curse word about Morris' running! And he is fired up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom