Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

Quick update:

I e-mailed our ticket contact today just to touch base with him and he gave me a "small" update. Here was the e-mail I received.

"Justin,
We will definitely have group seating inventory for your Syracuse tickets but the price point we can decrease to is still TBD until May or June. Do you have a firmer number on how many tickets you are interested in? I'll be in touch
Thanks
Dick"
We are up to about 65 tickets (potentially 75). I plan on grabbing extra tickets as well and having them just in case. Hopefully in May, we'll have the price locked in and we can start with the logistics of the tailgate.

Important Tailgate Related Announcement:

As of this week (4/20 to be exact) all Publix grocery stores in the Carolinas should be stocking Hofmann's products. I will be driving to a Publix in South Carolina to confirm on Thursday. I'll see if they're just stocking the hot dogs, or coneys as well. If all goes well, I should be enjoying some Hofmann's goodness at a baseball game mini-tailgate that very night!

The bad news is that the nearest Publix to Carter-Finley Stadium is 136 miles away. However, many of us will be driving from Charlotte the day of the game, so should be able to stock up before we leave. There is also a chance a closer Publix will have opened by then. They're opening a lot of new locations in the Carolinas now.

I have many native Texans hooked on Hoffman's at work. They never tasted a decent hot dog (coney) before at the UTSA tailgate last Fall. I recently brought down 24 packages of Coneys/German Franks and sold them to about 10 coworkers. They are available at the Albertson's in the DFW area.

The nearest place to the stadium currently stocking Hofmann's seems to be this place:
Skipper's Fish Fry & Market - 473
Approximately 9.98 miles away
1001 East Williams Street
Apex, North Carolina 27502

Can't confirm which products (or even if this info is accurate), but they're listed on Hofmann's website.

You can visit Skipper's website here.

The nearest place to the stadium currently stocking Hofmann's seems to be this place:
Skipper's Fish Fry & Market - 473
Approximately 9.98 miles away
1001 East Williams Street
Apex, North Carolina 27502

Can't confirm which products (or even if this info is accurate), but they're listed on Hofmann's website.

You can visit Skipper's website here.

Love Skippers. They are owned by Syracuse people. They have expressed interest in having Syracuse gatherings over the past two years. I was thinking about talking to him to see if he was interested in providing food for the tailgate. It may make things a bit easier.

Love Skippers. They are owned by Syracuse people. They have expressed interest in having Syracuse gatherings over the past two years. I was thinking about talking to him to see if he was interested in providing food for the tailgate. It may make things a bit easier.
We go past Apex every other week or so on our way to Cary to shop. I will be glad to pick up whatever is needed.

Alright Everyone. I finally have gotten some good details on the Syracuse/NC State game in Raleigh on October 12th.

Our group ticket POC has assured me that we will be able to get group block of tickets. The number I had given him was between 50-75 tickets. He said that quantity shouldn't be a problem. If we need to add more when the time comes, we may be able to do that.

Ticket prices for this game have not been set yet, and will not be solidified until this summer. I got many apologies for him being vague, but he did not want to over-promise anything. The price he did give me was around $50 per ticket. He also said that could come down, so that is a wait and see until this summer.

As for the tailgate. After some phone calls back and forth, I finally was able to get more information on the Vet School Parking Deck (where single game parking passes are sold too). It turns out we will be able to get them in advanced and are set to have our tailgate there. Parking passes will be either $15 or $20. They will set prices on the lot this summer (see a reoccurring theme here?).

Below is a list of people who I have for tickets and tailgate helpers.. I will PM you to confirm your ticket quantity, what you're bringing to the tailgate, ect..

When prices are confirmed for this event, I will contact everyone to get payment info.

If there are any questions, post in this threat or send me a PM. Looking forward to a great event!

Tickets for Syracuse at NC State

JackBauer - 12 tickets & 3 parking passes
TomCat - 3 tickets
TexanMark - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Martykobes - 4 tickets & 1 parking pass
JJReddawg - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
OrangeChris - 2 tickets
*Cusejuicy - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Crusty - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
MiniCuse - 8 tickets & 1 parking pass
Jccuse - 6 tickets & 1 parking pass
FaninOrlando - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Geode - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
*OrangeTarheel - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
C Bomb - 3 tickets
RayinVA - 2 to 10 tickets & 1-3 parking passes
phsyra - 4 tickets
BVilleBullet - 4 tickets & a parking pass
SUalldway - 2 tickets & a parking pass

Total Tickets Needed: 65 (potentially 75)

Tailgating Supplies:

JackBauer: 2 grills, willing to bring some food items as well, cornhole, KanJam, a couple of smaller canopy tents. During last years tailgating experience we rented a UHaul and brought a TV and Generator with us as well. Will look into doing the same thing this year. (We seriously tailgate for about 5 hours before the game started)

Cusejuicy: Willing to help out with coolers, another grill possibly, and table.

Crusty: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

CBomb: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

Minicuse: Willing to help with the tailgate.

Orange Tarheel: Willing to bring beer for the tailgate.

JJRedDawg: Willing to bring cooler and beer for the tailgate.

SUalldway: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

This thread will be updated continuously up until October. Admins, can we tack this one instead of the old one? Thanks!
I need 7 tickets now

Is there enough interest to try and set up a hotel deal somewhere? If so, my wife has volunteered to try to find a deal somewhere.

Is there still ticket availability? if so I
would like 3 + parking. will trek own from richmond

Is there still ticket availability? if so I
would like 3 + parking. will trek own from richmond

I'll mark you down!

Just to update everyone...

I spoke with the Director of Ticket Operations today. The person who was working our account left for another job. He said we will have definite pricing in late July/early August. They have not starting working on single game tickets yet and was not interested in anything else I had to say. Their ticket office may be worse than SU's ticket office. He seemed very annoyed with my questions. Anyways, I'll update whenever I get more information.

Justin

I'm going to have cancel. I wish I could go but a family commitment has come up and I'm not sure I can swing both events.

I don't want to leave you hanging. Thanks

Alright Everyone. I finally have gotten some good details on the Syracuse/NC State game in Raleigh on October 12th.

Our group ticket POC has assured me that we will be able to get group block of tickets. The number I had given him was between 50-75 tickets. He said that quantity shouldn't be a problem. If we need to add more when the time comes, we may be able to do that.

Ticket prices for this game have not been set yet, and will not be solidified until this summer. I got many apologies for him being vague, but he did not want to over-promise anything. The price he did give me was around $50 per ticket. He also said that could come down, so that is a wait and see until this summer.

As for the tailgate. After some phone calls back and forth, I finally was able to get more information on the Vet School Parking Deck (where single game parking passes are sold too). It turns out we will be able to get them in advanced and are set to have our tailgate there. Parking passes will be either $15 or $20. They will set prices on the lot this summer (see a reoccurring theme here?).

Below is a list of people who I have for tickets and tailgate helpers.. I will PM you to confirm your ticket quantity, what you're bringing to the tailgate, ect..

When prices are confirmed for this event, I will contact everyone to get payment info.

If there are any questions, post in this threat or send me a PM. Looking forward to a great event!

Tickets for Syracuse at NC State

JackBauer - 12 tickets & 3 parking passes
TomCat - 3 tickets
TexanMark - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Martykobes - 4 tickets & 1 parking pass
JJReddawg - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
OrangeChris - 2 tickets
*Cusejuicy - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Crusty - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
MiniCuse - 8 tickets & 1 parking pass
Jccuse - 7 tickets & 1 parking pass
FaninOrlando - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
Geode - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
*OrangeTarheel - 2 tickets & 1 parking pass
C Bomb - 3 tickets
RayinVA - 2 to 10 tickets & 1-3 parking passes
phsyra - 4 tickets
BVilleBullet - 4 tickets & a parking pass
SUalldway - 2 tickets & a parking pass
Mark79 - 3 tickets and a parking pass

Total Tickets Needed: 65 (potentially 75)

Tailgating Supplies:

JackBauer: 2 grills, willing to bring some food items as well, cornhole, KanJam, a couple of smaller canopy tents. During last years tailgating experience we rented a UHaul and brought a TV and Generator with us as well. Will look into doing the same thing this year. (We seriously tailgate for about 5 hours before the game started)

Cusejuicy: Willing to help out with coolers, another grill possibly, and table.

Crusty: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

CBomb: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

Minicuse: Willing to help with the tailgate.

Orange Tarheel: Willing to bring beer for the tailgate.

JJRedDawg: Willing to bring cooler and beer for the tailgate.

SUalldway: Willing to help with tailgate any way he can.

This thread will be updated continuously up until October. Admins, can we tack this one instead of the old one? Thanks!
One bailed on me so I will only need 6 tickets... Thank you

Hey just want to double check. I'm confirmed for 5 tickets 1 parking right?

Has anyone else received an email request from NCST to buy season tix for football to 'ensure' you have a ticket to see Syracuse? I am guessing they have been doing some creative data mining as the only tickets I have ever purchased through NCST were basketball tickets 2 seasons ago.

I have you! I just updated it in the thread. Thanks.
I'm going to need a parking pass also. Thank you much for organizing this!

I know you guys are new to NC State but I thought I would post this image I found in the parking lot of my buddy's place. Something seems wrong here...
IMAG0006.jpg

I actually just updated again, need another ticket. I now need 6 tickets 1 parking. Thanks

Noted!

Update for everyone: Spoke to ticket office today, they said they will have prices to me soon. I know it's a bit dull waiting, but we should have something soon! Thanks for being patient! If anyone else wants in, please get your final requests in now!

Noted!

Update for everyone: Spoke to ticket office today, they said they will have prices to me soon. I know it's a bit dull waiting, but we should have something soon! Thanks for being patient! If anyone else wants in, please get your final requests in now!
NCState seems very difficult to work with...Maryland had prices back in the Spring and was very easy to work with.

NCState seems very difficult to work with...Maryland had prices back in the Spring and was very easy to work with.

They are divas. I think they are being very careful with how they handle things because they saw how much Orange was in the RBC center for the Cuse/NC State Basketball game in 2011. I don't think they want that to happen in their football stadium to be honest. I'm really afraid they are looking for a reason to not give us tickets.

I've put in a call to Syracuse's Ticket Department as well, just in case that happens. They aren't willing to give a group discount, but said they would be able to accommodate our request if need be.

(Mark, glad you got my last e-mail. Thanks for responding btw. I'm sorry yahoo mail is horrible. I'm considering switching to g-mail because I'm finding a lot of e-mails just aren't being sent through yahoo. It's frustrating)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom