Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official NC State - October 12th - Group Tickets, Tailgate Event

It looks like I will have a conflict the weekend of NC State game so please remove me from ticket/parking list. Sorry I will miss it (had requested 4 tix and parking). PH

Jack-
Long time lurker, finally signed up. Can I get 4 tickets and a parking pass for ncstate? I can pay by PayPal when the time comes. Can also help with tailgating supplies.

thanks

Florange44

Puke and Rally
Add TexanMark for 1 tix and 1 parking pass
Parking pass may or may not be needed. Will figure it out soon

JackBauer
Please add 3 tix/1 parking pass for MattSarz (The TV Guru)
I'll send you his contact info via email

Hey guys...I figured I'd post this here instead of creating my own thread. I'm moving to Raleigh by the end of next week and am looking for advice on a place to live and really anything else you can tell me about the area. Feel free to DM me, especially if you know anyone who's renting out a room in an apartment. FWIW, my job will be in NE Raleigh.

First time poster... Is it possible to still get in on this? If so, I would like to get 6 tickets and 1 parking pass.

Thanks!

Go 'Cuse!

JackBauer,

You can either PM me or I can work w/TexasMark for the tickets he requested on my behalf. I'll try to pay attention to this thread. Thanks for organizing this.

JackBauer,

You can either PM me or I can work w/TexasMark for the tickets he requested on my behalf. I'll try to pay attention to this thread. Thanks for organizing this.
Matt welcome to the board! Don't be a stranger. I want to publicly thank you for your awesome TV guides. :)

First time poster... Is it possible to still get in on this? If so, I would like to get 6 tickets and 1 parking pass.

Thanks!

Go 'Cuse!
Welcome to the board...are you a Cuse alum or ex-pat from Upstate NY in NC? or both?

Welcome to the board...are you a Cuse alum or ex-pat from Upstate NY in NC? or both?

From Upstate (still live there) but my brothers (One Cuse Alum) live down in the Raleigh area now. Needless to say, they are pumped about the ACC move and can't wait for this game.

Emissary from a sister-forum wondering if I can get in on this. I am looking for three tickets for myself and my little Orange spuds and one parking pass. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

Emissary from a sister-forum wondering if I can get in on this. I am looking for three tickets for myself and my little Orange spuds and one parking pass. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks.

Which forum? Syracuse.com, R!vals or Scoout?

Folks who like Barbecue, I just saw a special on the travel channel about a place near NC State called the Backyard Bistro. They have a massive grill / smoker / fryer system that they built on a trailer. Wish that I was making the trip to check this place out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Folks who like Barbecue, I just saw a special on the travel channel about a place near NC State called the Backyard Bistro. They have a massive grill / smoker / fryer system that they built on a trailer. Wish that I was making the trip to check this place out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Backyard Bistro is actually owned by people from Syracuse. They were the unofficial hangout place for Syracuse fans when they played NC State in basketball in 2011.

I'll add you to my list. Please PM me your name, cell phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address as well.

JackBauer,

I got you! You're all set!

Thanks!

Go 'Cuse!

I'll add you to my list. Please PM me your name, cell phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address as well.

Do we have any tailgating details yet? I know the time is tba, but is there a lot or location?

Backyard Bistro is actually owned by people from Syracuse. They were the unofficial hangout place for Syracuse fans when they played NC State in basketball in 2011.

Yeah, Backyard Bistro was taken over by us in 2011. It was hilarious listening to NC State cheers being drowned out immediately by LGO chants. They didn't fair any better in the PNC Center. We should have a good showing of 'Cuse fans (looking forward to the tailgate) but we won't take over Carter-Finley. Hopefully they end up crying after the game like their basketball fans.

Yeah, Backyard Bistro was taken over by us in 2011. It was hilarious listening to NC State cheers being drowned out immediately by LGO chants. They didn't fair any better in the PNC Center. We should have a good showing of 'Cuse fans (looking forward to the tailgate) but we won't take over Carter-Finley. Hopefully they end up crying after the game like their basketball fans.

Damn right, that place was PACKED with Orange.

The NCSt tickets operations has been the worst bunch of yahoos we've worked with in the 4 years doing these. All summer long they led us along...oh we don't have our pricing set yet, stay patient. Now we find out this week they won't sell us tickets as a group.

So anyways: SU Box Office will come through for us. Like for MetLife we'll have a special link. It should be ready in a day or so. The good news is we should be among 2500 Cuse fans. The bad news is we will be paying full price per normal. Tickets will be $65 each plus a $7 order fee. The section, row and seat won't be known yet. Your ticket will say "GA". SU will set aside 150 tickets for us. The link will be active for about 3 weeks to allow for mailing. More to come shortly.

So when the link is ready you will have to buy your tickets yourself. This includes setting up an account. The good news is you'll be sitting all in a huge Syracusefan.com group. Watchout for minicuse though...DNABB5 told me he gets weird after two beers. :D

Watchout for minicuse though...DNABB5 told me he gets weird after two beers. :D

But I drink big beers

578198_3921457192227_1171356112_n.jpg

Just to help confirm this in my feeble little head group purchase from NCSU is no longer an option (chickensh!t bastards). To get tix, our best option is to buy through SU individually in the coming days?

Sorry for being dense on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom