Official practice starting today, what are you looking for? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official practice starting today, what are you looking for?

To see how long it takes for word to get out that Marek is a 5 star talent. Our three forwards... though none have ever played college ball... are all extremely solid ACC players. The forwards may be the best part of this team. We will not make alot of 3s this year, like the past couple, but we will rebound w anyone
has he been cleared to play by the NCAA clearinghouse?

Yeah, and whether or not anyone sees anything, it's not going to come during practice. He was good all through practice last year until the games started and he wasn't.

I honestly don't think he was the guy that we saw last year. He wasn't that bad at P.C..

You are confident he will be better?

We will not make alot of 3s this year, like the past couple, but we will rebound w anyone

a>

has he been cleared to play by the NCAA clearinghouse?

Yeah, given SU's luck (or rather, lack thereof) with the NCAA, I've been half expecting to read a headline something like this: "SU recruit awaits eligibility ruling".

Yeah, given SU's luck (or rather, lack thereof) with the NCAA, I've been half expecting to read a headline something like this: "SU recruit awaits eligibility ruling".

I reached out to Mike and Donna on Twitter for an answer.

I would like to see him put the ball on the floor, whip out a miniature violin, play a little Mozart, then dunk.

In lieu of that, I would like to see him and Battle be leaders on the court.

Tough for a freshman to lead but he certainly possesses those qualities.

Tough for a freshman to lead but he certainly possesses those qualities.
Yeah, I'm just thinking that last year he was quite the cheerleader on the sidelines, and I would like to see that transferred to the court.

Yeah, I'm just thinking that last year he was quite the cheerleader on the sidelines, and I would like to see that transferred to the court.

I agree. I will tell you this: he plays with a lot of fire and emotion. He has a mean streak too and I mean that in a good way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom