Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

Babers making note in diary: Recruit a PK.

Without the special teams goofs, the score is 28-24 SU.

I've been to three D2 football games this year and all three teams have better kickers than Murphy. He can't even kick it to the end zone on a kickoff. He doesn't cut it. Simple as that

Good for you

We've given up 400 yards on D, special teams is pretty much a disaster and we're down 6, starting with the ball.

It's a crazy new world. And even though I'm getting in some heat of the moment shots, I love it. (The offense).

What happened to our kicking game? Murphy was solid on both KO's and Field Goals for a while...

maxresdefault.jpg

Murphy just needs to find his happy place.

What happened to our kicking game? Murphy was solid on both KO's and Field Goals for a while...

It seems if one thing goes wrong it gets in his head the rest of game. Happened last week and is happening again here today after blocked xp

image.jpg
We've given up 400 yards on D, special teams is pretty much a disaster and we're down 6, starting with the ball.

It's a crazy new world. And even though I'm getting in some heat of the moment shots, I love it. (The offense).

Right. Only down by six with the ball. Let's go Eric!

Take away the 2 points for the ND PAT run back, give us 1 for making the kick and then the field goal and its tied 31-31.

We got this, LGO.

Don't forget our special teams ran the punt 60 yards too. It works both ways.

The returns basically cancel out.

But the blocked EP and missed FG are the reason that we are down 6 instead of tied. Huge.

Don't forget our special teams ran the punt 60 yards too. It works both ways.

Good move to put Bris back on punts. We're hammering the coaches on ST plays, well this was one decision that worked to our favor. With mistake-free special teams, we're up 7 at the half.

Nope...but you're always one of the first to chime in with the negative bullslit.

You seem to take the gameday threads really personally...why don't you just not click on it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom