Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

Everything I know about football Xs and Os is limited to my being an above average Madden player, but is there any reason whatsoever we shouldn't consistently blitz Kizer in this second half? Our front four is just helpless.

If we throw the ball vertical, we win this game. They can't stop us. If we are going to run, hit them quick up the gut on first down. We should be 90% pass plays in the second half.

Even in the face of this defensive effort they've only given up 24 points.

Offensively we have to stick to what's working. Pitch and catch don't get cute.

Yeah, it's a game thread on the internet. People vent and make irrational posts. That's how it works. If it bothers people then don't read the thread.
One hell of a half. 20 13 before we got in the building

So you're at the game, bitching about the game thread? Jeez. Log off and enjoy being at the game.

As an earlier post said, ST killing cuse. Brisley did make up for some of it at the end of the first half

Everything I know about football Xs and Os is limited to my being an above average Madden player, but is there any reason whatsoever we shouldn't consistently blitz Kizer in this second half? Our front four is just helpless.

The answer would be: If we blitz them, our DB will be 1 on 1 and will be burned.

My response: They are already getting burned.

You seem to take the gameday threads really personally...why don't you just not click on it?
Just hate the hypocrisy. Supposed SU fans more than ready and willing to throw the entire team under the bus as soon as something doesn't go right.

Even in the face of this defensive effort they've only given up 24 points.

Offensively we have to stick to what's working. Pitch and catch don't get cute.

And this is against 8 in coverage. Their d is as bad as ours.

As much of a mess that ST is ... we are down 6 and getting the ball to start the half. I think we'd all have signed up for this scenario pregame.

Good move to put Bris back on punts. We're hammering the coaches on ST plays, well this was one decision that worked to our favor. With mistake-free special teams, we're up 7 at the half.

Why was he not there in the first place? Weird that I've been saying this for 4 years. Guy is a senior and has 30 career punt returns, despite that being the thing he's really good at. Makes no sense.

i thought our biggest issue was corners that wouldn't be allowed on any roller coaster anywhere
Dwight Freeney made our pass coverage look way better than it really was.

Yeah, it's a game thread on the internet. People vent and make irrational posts. That's how it works. If it bothers people then don't read the thread.

I don't. nobody actually talks about football. It's just whiny vent thread.

Just hate the hypocrisy. Supposed SU fans more than ready and willing to throw the entire team under the bus as soon as something doesn't go right.

Ok...I even agree when it gets into "F this player" or "Season over" type posts it gets silly, but the WHOLE POINT of a game day thread is silly.

So here..you get the special star for best fan. Will you stop hijacking every week's game day thread now?

Man what I would give for a DE that can get penetration.

So you're at the game, bitching about the game thread? Jeez. Log off and enjoy being at the game.

I am enjoying it unlike some of the losers here

One hell of a half. 20 13 before we got in the building

I was wondering how many people missed the first 5 TDs in 5 minutes. Nuts.

I don't know. I think the coverage is confusing him a bit. He started out super hot but he's 4-9 with an INT since he ran that QB keeper for a TD early in the 2nd Q.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom