Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Official Syracuse Notre Dame Game Thread

This offense is leaving plays on the field, and yet they have 324 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2 quarters. There's zero doubt we're going to be an offensive power house in a couple years.

I am enjoying it unlike some of the losers here

I feel like our team did a 180 right when you told us to grow a pair, so I'm completely fine with your feistiness.

For the last 2 positions they had Zaire on a delayed blitz/spy the run. Worked out great as Kizer has gotten used to thinking he can sit back all day. Need to do this or send someone off the edge. Need to rush 5 at a minimum.

Franklin really stepping up. Need someone at DE and CB to do the same

I'm guessing Winfield is having a good game? Don't think I've seen him on the screen today which can be a good thing for a CB.

I was wondering how many people missed the first 5 TDs in 5 minutes. Nuts.
Good to see we're keeping the Syracuse tradition of showing up half way into the first quarter alive at Metlife.;)

Ok...I even agree when it gets into "F this player" or "Season over" type posts it gets silly, but the WHOLE POINT of a game day thread is silly.

So here..you get the special star for best fan. Will you stop hijacking every week's game day thread now?
Not a problem. I'll leave you here to commensurate with the rest of the curmudgeons.

Have at it.

I can't wait to see what Dino's team is like in 4 years.

All of his players, systems completely established.

We're pretty damn good for a team stocked with Shafer recruits (undersized or non-qualified).

Weird to me that some of you find this thread so overly negative.

It's a million times better than it used to be.

And not a person here is missing the chance to celebrate the good plays.

This is what game threads are. It's why I never go back and read them AFTER a game.

I also like to think I provide just the right jinx at the right time. "We'll never get a sack!" Next play, sack. You're welcome.

I also like to think I provide just the right jinx at the right time. "We'll never get a sack!" Next play, sack. You're welcome.

Ugh, we'll NEVER win this game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom