official. ...UNCs Hairston will notbe reinstated | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

official. ...UNCs Hairston will notbe reinstated

Two losses at home by 6 points when they missed 49 free throws. Not concerning in the least. You'll see when we come to the Dome next month. Hope you remain in the top 5 until then, this UNC team does its best against better competition.

We tend to play really good free throw defense against Roy. See '03. I can't imagine UNC is looking forward to a mid January trip to the Dome for our first premier ACC game. Cool game for both programs tho. Bout time.

They didn't put it on anyone. Perhaps you have never been to Durham. Not exactly an unusual place to find a nine. The police did a fingerprint analysis of the gun and no one in the vehicle matched up.
Our state troopers ran analysis on fingerprints and found it belonged to someone no where near the crime that was committed. Police will "prove" what they want you to believe to be true. You go ahead and keep thinking the kid wasn't involved with the gun. Hope Santa got your Christmas list and the Easter bunny is good to you.

They didn't put it on anyone. Perhaps you have never been to Durham. Not exactly an unusual place to find a nine. The police did a fingerprint analysis of the gun and no one in the vehicle matched up.
And yes, I have been to Durham.

With how much the NCAA loves to mess with SU I could see 4 UNC players announced before SU's game vs UNC and then we'll hear Jim Ross scream "why that's PJ Hairston's music!" and Hairston will start against SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom