official. ...UNCs Hairston will notbe reinstated | Syracusefan.com

official. ...UNCs Hairston will notbe reinstated

Here's an unrelated link to an article on ESPN insider. Can't post a new thread, gives me an error message about a poll response without a question?
Mostly about UNC being terrible and inconsistent but some praise in there for Cuse
http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-col...nsistent-teams-college-basketball?ex_cid=null
Here is the Cuse part for those who don't have insider:
On the other end of the spectrum, the most consistent team in the country has been Grambling State. This is by virtue of playing only four games so far against D-I foes, being expected to lose badly in all four, and unfortunately for the Tigers, coming through in each case.
Among Top 25 teams, though, Syracuse is your model of consistency. The St. Francis Brooklyn game excepted, every other contest on its schedule has gone almost exactly as one would expect in both outcome and margin. Games in Maui against Minnesota, Cal and Baylor were expected to be comfortable, though not completely stress-free wins, and the Orange won those games by an average of nine points. A home game against Indiana should have been a slightly easier victory and they won by 17. Finally, last Sunday's win at St. John's should have been a three-point win, and Syracuse won by five.

Here's an unrelated link to an article on ESPN insider. Can't post a new thread, gives me an error message about a poll response without a question?
Mostly about UNC being terrible and inconsistent but some praise in there for Cuse
http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-col...nsistent-teams-college-basketball?ex_cid=null
Here is the Cuse part for those who don't have insider:
On the other end of the spectrum, the most consistent team in the country has been Grambling State. This is by virtue of playing only four games so far against D-I foes, being expected to lose badly in all four, and unfortunately for the Tigers, coming through in each case.
Among Top 25 teams, though, Syracuse is your model of consistency. The St. Francis Brooklyn game excepted, every other contest on its schedule has gone almost exactly as one would expect in both outcome and margin. Games in Maui against Minnesota, Cal and Baylor were expected to be comfortable, though not completely stress-free wins, and the Orange won those games by an average of nine points. A home game against Indiana should have been a slightly easier victory and they won by 17. Finally, last Sunday's win at St. John's should have been a three-point win, and Syracuse won by five.

The admins love it when people copy and paste paid content on this board.

Don't feel too bad for him. Great guy, but he made some mistakes and he is paying for them now. If he had returned, Carolina could have been looking at a 1 seed, but given the team's play so far this season a final four is still a possibility...they are just about unbeatable when they make their free throws.

^teams who are almost "unbeatable" dont give up 86 points to Texas, or lose to UAB, or Belmont, or....ill stop :noidea:​

Think you missed the "when they make their free throws" part. Shoot free throws at a normal rate and they are undefeated right now with wins against the preseason #1, 2, and 3 teams in the nation.

Don't feel too bad for him. Great guy, but he made some mistakes and he is paying for them now. If he had returned, Carolina could have been looking at a 1 seed, but given the team's play so far this season a final four is still a possibility...they are just about unbeatable when they make their free throws.
What a hollow statement! I could say that SU has been unbeatable even when they HAVENT made their Fts!! So what? Two losses at home already. That is rarely good...

wallpaper-towelie-1280.jpg

Don't forget to bring a towel.

Think you missed the "when they make their free throws" part. Shoot free throws at a normal rate and they are undefeated right now with wins against the preseason #1, 2, and 3 teams in the nation.
Love ifs! What if a twenty yr old MJ was on their team. They didn't make their Fts that's all that matters

What a hollow statement! I could say that SU has been unbeatable even when they HAVENT made their Fts!! So what? Two losses at home already. That is rarely good...

Two losses at home by 6 points when they missed 49 free throws. Not concerning in the least. You'll see when we come to the Dome next month. Hope you remain in the top 5 until then, this UNC team does its best against better competition.

Two losses at home by 6 points when they missed 49 free throws. Not concerning in the least. You'll see when we come to the Dome next month. Hope you remain in the top 5 until then, this UNC team does its best against better competition.
Too hilarious, since when is missing 49 Fts not concerning? Good luck w that. I am more worried about Villanova and Duke after watching your performance against UT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom