Official USF Game Day Thread | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Day Thread

Has anyone on defense actually "made a play" all year? I see no rush from DL. Don't really recall a LB making an outstanding play and our DB are all sorts of banged up. Really bad. Really sad.

flowers has been our best defender all day

I think some of your expectations are too low.

My expectations aren't worst D-1 defense in CFB. Yea, injuries etc bla bla. It's insane how bad they are.

Young team, starters missing, undersized physical measurables,, new system on both sides of the ball and implementing it to an already bad team. I think I didn't have any expectations. I like the offense and effort and I believe the defense will be better with the size we have coming down the recruiting pipe. I'm not bothered by the results of games when the person in charged (coach babers) has himself said it's gonna take 2 years.

There is hope... Only because flowers seems like he will make enough mistakes to leave some points on the table. But we need to bat 1.000 on offense

great to see we're back to last year's offense with Dungey putting his health at risk.

Erv is having a good game. Glad he is able to elude defenders and turn screens into 1sts

Irv and Etta-Tawo are the best players we've had in the past 8 or so years.

He's going to get injured immediately after I post this but could AET lead the country in receiving the whole year?

You have had success on short routes and on 4th and 1 you run it. What!?

I don't think this system of outscoring teams, while playing passive and obsolete Tampa 2 is gonna work for an ACC team. I'm just mad, and have faith but this shouldn't be 28-17 right now. Love Dino, but this year would like to see adjustments. I get he needs to implement his system, so guess just gonna have to wait. Run out of the shotgun on 4th and inches. Come on man.

Why would any team in the history of football not run a QB sneak on 4th and inches?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom