Official USF Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worst nightmare is coming true. We are not ready to play. How can this happen? Such a big game for the team and program... And we are look like sheet.

How does Bris not catch that?

Why don't we ever throw Ishmael the ball?

Guys we aren't that much better than USF, if at all. you act as if we were favored by 10 down here... If home field is worth 4 points it's a dead even game, and clearly USF is ready to play today. I'm not really ready to jump off a bridge. People act as if we are playing uri

This is focking joke. How are these kids not ready to play?

Really need to regroup and start playcalling like we did against LSU.
recruiting priorities by the staff the last two weeks

Brisley not having a good game and it started with the opening kick off when he took it out of the endzone to the 12. Then his fair catch at the 4.

Not an easy catch but dropping that pass is simply not making a play.

How about more Erv please.

ejz555 said:
And then he asks out of the game...

It is kind of hot here today...especially in the sun...let's cut them slack on that please...

very poor execution today. Real bad. I feel we got lucky when we stop them.

Guys we aren't that much better than USF, if at all. you act as if we were favored by 10 down here... If home field is worth 4 points it's a dead even game, and clearly USF is ready to play today. I'm not really ready to jump off a bridge. People act as if we are playing uri

USF is dog ****. Seriously, even with this win they're probably going 4-8, and would be lucky to win 5 games. This is a bigger indictment on us than it is a feather for USF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom