Official USF Game Thread | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Official USF Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense needs to come out STRONG this first series. A turnover, 3-and-out, ...something.

Hopefully, they will defend the QB keeper and WR screen in the 2nd half.

Seriously, how do you not wave for a fair catch & yell FIRE to tell your teammates GTF away from the ball?!?!!

I really wish I could tell you, complete brain fart from a veteran player.

The coaching staff as it appears spent way too much time recruiting the last two weeks and nothing much of a game plan for USF. Most passing plays are to the T.E. (THINK CLARK HERE)

Time to man up

Guess it's time for me to sit on the left side of my couch. The right side gave me nothing to cheer about.
Ditto! Switching from Harpoon to Dogfish head, as well.

What's the point of having Steve Ishmael if we so seldom throw to him? 1 catch a game isn't good enough.

Crazy Michigan stat before the start of today's game,the last 30 defensive series,zero points

F-n Directv... heavy rain and my signal is lost! Anywhere to get this online? I know this has probably been asked a hundred times this week but I thought I was covered but the rain tells me no.

I understand Lester's game plan. But as soon as he realized it wouldn't work he has to be able to adjust. Dungey is NOT an option QB. He is a QB that can use the option as part of a game plan, not THE game plan. East west not going to work against this team. Lewis should NEVER touch the ball behind the line of scrimmage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom