Official: Wheatley is gone | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Official: Wheatley is gone

Marrone reminds me of my 3 year old, build something as high as you can (In this case blocks) and knock it down with a swoop of the hand. Doug, nobody wants to coach in Buffalo. They draft the Rossco Parish's while passing our guys up. Freaking buffalo.

Let me rephrase they should have "assumed" pretty nieve to not think some coaches go with him
Not really when he said he wanted coaches with NFL experiences, actually he lost me when he said "dream job" again.

Not really when he said he wanted coaches with NFL experiences, actually he lost me when he said "dream job" again.
Please list the examples of head coaches that take new head coach positions and take none of their assistants I am sure it happens but just I don't remember any...again extremely nieve not to think he takes the 3 I mentioned earlier

Please list the examples of head coaches that take new head coach positions and take none of their assistants I am sure it happens but just I don't remember any...again extremely nieve not to think he takes the 3 I mentioned earlier
Ok let me do research, so you want me to see if NFL coaches like Harbaugh, Carroll, Schiano took their assistants? Am I leaving anybody else out? I'm assuming its rare.

BREAKING NEWS

Boeheim GONE! It's official. FHCDM took him to the Bills too. Also, John Desko may be on his way out too. FHCDM also offered him a spot on the Bills, along with Coach Q.

Not completely true.

Completely true to the sentence I was responding to and the way it was worded.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Let me rephrase they should have "assumed" pretty nieve to not think some coaches go with him

Different that what you said before. They did not know Hack was going.

BREAKING NEWS

Boeheim GONE! It's official. FHCDM took him to the Bills too. Also, John Desko may be on his way out too. FHCDM also offered him a spot on the Bills, along with Coach Q.
You missed part of that announcement. Otto the Orange is the new mascot for the Bills.

You missed part of that announcement. Otto the Orange is the new mascot for the Bills.

i saw doug strapping a tuba to the top of his car as he sped off

Joining SU west

And the Marrone Bologna Glass House just keeps on shattering.

Good riddance.

Just take your binders and leave already. Here, take some of the Sheraton's towels and mini-shampoo while you're at it.

His exit strategy makes an 8-5 highpoint feel like a 4-8 lowpoint.

And the Marrone Bologna Glass House just keeps on shattering.

Good riddance.

Just take your binders and leave already. Here, take some of the Sheraton's towels and mini-shampoo while you're at it.

His exit strategy makes an 8-5 highpoint feel like a 4-8 lowpoint.
He was 6 points from being 4-8 and we aren't having this discussion.

Completely true to the sentence I was responding to and the way it was worded.

Ahhhh, didn't read the post you were responding to, just that sentence. Haha woops.

Joining SU west
I thought Ty did a wonderful job at SU, both with recruiting and in coaching his RBs. Thanks much for your contributions to the program and best of luck to you in the future. BTW, TJ would look really good in orange.

Gonna dye him blue, clone him, and then call them Blue Balls, new twin mascots for the Jills.

So Moore and Adkins are the only ones left from the offensive side, correct? I'll be thrilled if those 2 stay with the program and hopefully the new OC will be as well.

Does anyone know if there was any disappointment (didn't know how to put) regarding the current members on the defensive side and none of them getting the DC job?

You have to admit that wheatley did a much better job as a Cuse asst than as a lazy running back for the G men.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom