*OFFICIAL* Which team(s) do we want no part of come tourney time? thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

*OFFICIAL* Which team(s) do we want no part of come tourney time? thread

Bring on all comers.

In the immortal words of a legendary sports icon: "In order to BE the man, you have to BEAT the man."

Unless you are , there are no easy paths to the final four. You have to beat whoever is in front of you.

Bring 'em on.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Last edited:
Louisville
Iowa St.
Michigan
Creighton
Oregon
VCU

Creighton
Louisville

those were Mike Hopkins picks as well.

Cincy
Creighton
Florida

would prefer to avoid a rematch with Nova too

I don't want a part of anybody. I want the whole freakin thing of everybody!! Grant is back, bring on the whole field! In 2014 college hoops, I fear nobody!

Specifically...Vermont(win your tourney, scrubs!), Butler(ditto?), UConn(ditto? I don't follow mid-majors), Ohio State, Michigan, and Louisville...line them all up so we can knock them down, please!!!!

are people really afraid of Louisville this year? ya I get the familiarity and Pitino factors, but if you break down their resume it is really nothing to be afraid of:

19-0 vs +100 RPI, 6 of those in the 100's the other 13 vs 200+

7-5 vs the top 100, and Cincy is the only good win, there other top 100 wins: 2x Southern Methodist, 2x , Southern Miss??, Missouri St???

they are due for a stinker in the tourney, I would be surprised if they survived the first weekend

are people really afraid of Louisville this year? ya I get the familiarity and Pitino factors, but if you break down their resume it is really nothing to be afraid of:

19-0 vs +100 RPI, 6 of those in the 100's the other 13 vs 200+

7-5 vs the top 100, and Cincy is the only good win, there other top 100 wins: 2x Southern Methodist, 2x , Southern Miss??, Missouri St???

they are due for a stinker in the tourney, I would be surprised if they survived the first weekend

No. If defenders weren't allowed to molest the player with the ball for 75 feet, I would've never feared them in any season.

By far the biggest beneficiary of the NCAA bastardizing the rules of basketball the past 5-10 years.

No. If defenders weren't allowed to molest the player with the ball for 75 feet, I would've never feared them in any season.

By far the biggest beneficiary of the NCAA bastardizing the rules of basketball the past 5-10 years.
that would be Butler

arizona as a known, Nebraska dark horse

Iowa St. - 1

The one Iowa State game I watched this season they were on fire hitting jump shots at the top of the key. Maybe it was a fluke game but teams capable of hitting mid-range jumpers are very dangerous against our zone.

I don't want a part of anybody. I want the whole freakin thing of everybody!! Grant is back, bring on the whole field! In 2014 college hoops, I fear nobody!

Specifically...Vermont(win your tourney, scrubs!), Butler(ditto?), UConn(ditto? I don't follow mid-majors), Ohio State, Michigan, and Louisville...line them all up so we can knock them down, please!!!!
is melo coming back

Louisville, Creighton, Cincinatti. If we avid these guys in the brackets, we cut down the nets.

Take Lunardi's latest Bracketology, then add the first four out and the next four out, then add the NIT field.

arizona as a known, Nebraska dark horse
they are 7-3 without Ashley, against an overrated Pac 12, who has inflated RPI numbers because of Arizona and teams like Oregon who went undefeated in the OOC

if they lose their first or second game in the PAC 12 tourney they will be 7-4 or 8-4 without Ashley, is that a one seed? a 2 seed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom