Class of 2022 - OG/C Tapuvae Amaama (UT) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OG/C Tapuvae Amaama (UT) Offered

I have a sinking feeling he’s either fishing for a bigger offer or one closer to home.

He only took two OVs so far, UVA and SU. Anae to SU as the new OC may have just sealed the deal.
Polynesian connection, I'm pretty sure he's Mormon (holds a BYU offer), I agree 100%. I think that if he comes to town, Anae will do wonders for our WC recruiting.

Polynesian connection, I'm pretty sure he's Mormon (holds a BYU offer), I agree 100%. I think that if he comes to town, Anae will do wonders for our WC recruiting.
I joked about the Hawaii pipeline years ago when we started sending folks out there.

I joked about the Hawaii pipeline years ago when we started sending folks out there.

Yeah, I was told it was all so that Dino could have paid family vacations to go back home to Hawaii, under the guise of 'recruiting visits'. ;)

1640028962224.jpeg

FWIW, the CNY area has a Mormon background with The Hill Cumorah Pageant.

36F7F68B-C69F-47FB-881A-7C5018FCA0E6.jpeg

Last edited:
If I was SU I would move on. People will say he should look at all his options but as a fan I want a person 100 % wanting to attend SU. Now with the portal when you have players that are not sold great likelihood they will be in the portal quickly especially when they live far away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom