Class of 2022 - OG/C Tapuvae Amaama (UT) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OG/C Tapuvae Amaama (UT) Offered

Now that we have our new OC and QB coach, we should know this fairly quickly in the new year, following their evaluations of our current QB’s!

He doesn’t exactly seem sold on SU
Or possibly vice versa. Makes you wonder if he had a ship he could commit to when he first indicated he would declare on Jan 25th and then reversed on that. Good luck to the young man. I think Anae and Beck will find us some nice new pieces to add.

The slow playing is not coming from his end.
Two questions:

Given Amaama was offered by UVa and recruited hard by them, is it reasonable to think we might get more aggressive recruiting him now?

Do we have anything to worry about with the two UVa coaches not coming on board? Is this definitely a done deal?

Two questions:

Given Amaama was offered by UVa and recruited hard by them, is it reasonable to think we might get more aggressive recruiting him now?

Do we have anything to worry about with the two UVa coaches not coming on board? Is this definitely a done deal?
I dont know if its offiical but it looks good right now. I just think we have to remember recruiting is fluid. It can change at any moment. They might like someone more. Sometimes the kids like another team more.

Last edited:
I dont know if its offiical but it looks good right now. I just think we have to remember recruiting is fluid. It can change at any moment. They might like someone more. Sometimes the kids like another team more.
Doesn’t Virginia have an All American center in the portal? Maybe he’s the holdup.

I have a sinking feeling he’s either fishing for a bigger offer or one closer to home.
It is what it is, but this kid would need a major body make over before playing at this level anyway.

Doesn’t Virginia have an All American center in the portal? Maybe he’s the holdup.

How incredible would that be? I think they also signed a left tackle that we really liked 2 years ago.

I would kill to land that center. We've got four out of five really solid pieces of the puzzle on the offensive line, a center would make everything pop.

How incredible would that be? I think they also signed a left tackle that we really liked 2 years ago.

I would kill to land that center. We've got four out of five really solid pieces of the puzzle on the offensive line, a center would make everything pop.
I think that dude went to Michigan but I could be wrong

He's from Utah, seems to be LDS, and is visiting BYU with no other visits (publicly) scheduled. I'll give you 1 guess where he's heading.
He's quite obviously going to the U...

of Syracuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom