Class of 2020 - OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OG Micah Mazzccua (PA) Portal from Florida to Nebraska

To the best of my knowledge and as someone that flies out of Hancock regularly, there is no such thing as a layover in Syracuse. After all, Syracuse/CNY is a destination ;-)
Correct.

Surprise Reaction GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

All kidding aside, great to have him up here. I am hoping Fran, Erob and our new QB McCord sell him on the opportunity. Let's not forget our new RB, receivers, etc. Fran should be sharing he is one of the final pieces on the offense reboot.

All kidding aside, great to have him up here. I am hoping Fran, Erob and our new QB McCord sell him on the opportunity. Let's not forget our new RB, receivers, etc. Fran should be sharing he is one of the final pieces on the offense reboot.

Agreed. This kid plus Miller COMPLETELY change how we'd be able to hold up at the point of attack.

Holy crap, this would be figuratively and literally massive for our program.

Agreed. This kid plus Miller COMPLETELY change how we'd be able to hold up at the point of attack.

Holy crap, this would be figuratively and literally massive for our program.
Yeah I don't want to get too excited about this quite yet, but this seems like a dude that doesn't just solidify his spot, he improves the line as a group by making other guys assignments easier.

Strong relationship with Razorbacks coach? Hmm. Break out the Hibachi and we'll see about that. :cool:

Honestly... this next line may deserve its own thread. Mods please be ready to move if deemed neccessary.

Have you seen the visitor list or more specifically the weigh in list? There is NOT one single chance in HELL they are bringing in hibachi this weekend.

This my friends... is going to be Tomahawk Steak weekend.

Do we see Guy Fieri back in Cuse? Sophistafunk playing in the background? I dont know. you tell me.

Florida fans are justifying his transfer by saying he was a locker room cancer, late to meetings etc. Even if thats true (taking it with a grain of salt) that doesn't seem like it will fly with this staff. Not worried. Go get him boys!

Honestly... this next line may deserve its own thread. Mods please be ready to move if deemed neccessary.

Have you seen the visitor list or more specifically the weigh in list? There is NOT one single chance in HELL they are bringing in hibachi this weekend.

This my friends... is going to be Tomahawk Steak weekend.

Do we see Guy Fieri back in Cuse? Sophistafunk playing in the background? I dont know. you tell me.
And back the Perry's truck right into the Dome...

Florida fans are justifying his transfer by saying he was a locker room cancer, late to meetings etc. Even if thats true (taking it with a grain of salt) that doesn't seem like it will fly with this staff. Not worried. Go get him boys!
DART. If the recruits don't already know, Fran will make it perfectly clear what the expectations are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom