Ogundeko | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jefferson DE Ebenezer Ogundeko said he has cut his list down to 3: Florida, Notre Dame, Syracuse, will commit at end of June. Per Brazille.

He
Here you go:

this can be a statement recruiting win ... close the deal Coach ... land Ogundeko and Edwards -- make a statement!

Just win baby! Go Orange![/quote.
He's now deciding this month. I think no matter what the decision he could change his mind the following week. I think it will be a battle until he signs no matter who he chooses.

Jefferson DE Ebenezer Ogundeko said he has cut his list down to 3: Florida, Notre Dame, Syracuse, will commit at end of June. Per Brazille.

oh , we're so close I can taste it.

According to Garcia Eb and Gus are still saying that they are going to go to the same college. Both will verbal this summer.

According to Garcia Eb and Gus are still saying that they are going to go to the same college. Both will verbal this summer.
That's a good sign if ND didn't offer and keeps getting commits.

That's a good sign if ND didn't offer and keeps getting commits.

"With the recent additions of 5-star OLB Jaylon Smith and 4-star DE Isaac Rochell, Notre Dame has 74 scholarships filled for the 2013 season. In this two-part series, Irisheyes updates its list of projected positions to fill out the class of '13, as well as an at-present review of the prospective 5th-year seniors who'll remain in South Bend for a final season. "

And then there were nine...Looks like the ND Inn is getting full.

the difference here is he has some good friends on the hill already :)

This is true. I'm really hoping ND just doesn't have room for Gus...seems like we would be the choice if that's the case.

Going to be close and no matter who he chooses at the end of the month trust me the recruitment of this kid is far from over.

Put it this way, all signs were indicating Ishaq to SU. Many close to the situation felt SU pulled off a coup, until a certain 3AM visit was allowed and encouraged by dad.

Put it this way, all signs were indicating Ishaq to SU. Many close to the situation felt SU pulled off a coup, until a certain 3AM visit was allowed and encouraged by dad.

I remember the 3AM visit ... what I didn't know was that Ishaq himself was leaning Cuse. I know there was a lot of rumor that he wanted PSU and his pops wanted ND ... the whole thing was a cluster ... I just hope Marrone as Clint Eastwood would put it ... "Will send Brian Kelly home with a just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face"

The family dynamics were classic... divorced parents, kid lived with his Dad and his mom wanted SU.

Not disputing your info CIL but if I recall correctly he was headed to Happy Valley that morning and supposedly had a semester worth of clothes packed in case he liked it and decided to commit before that 3am ND visit occured and he thus cancelled the PSU trip. Granted all that could have been a big story but it was pretty widely reported that he was headed on visit to PSU that morning at least and many were speculating that they were the fav because of that visit when a lot of people did have him down to us and Nd w/ PSU third previously. Agree completely though about Dad encouraging ND though.

The good thing is that Doug and crew have us in contention. Once we start to win, have new facilities in place, and are in the ACC we will come out on top for a fair share of these Eastern studs

Now it all makes sense. At the time I couldn't imagine a parent welcoming recruiters into the house at 3 AM. I know I'd have been hugely PO'd at a tactic like that. But if Dad was in on the charade it all makes sense.

Not disputing your info CIL but if I recall correctly he was headed to Happy Valley that morning and supposedly had a semester worth of clothes packed in case he liked it and decided to commit before that 3am ND visit occured and he thus cancelled the PSU trip. Granted all that could have been a big story but it was pretty widely reported that he was headed on visit to PSU that morning at least and many were speculating that they were the fav because of that visit when a lot of people did have him down to us and Nd w/ PSU third previously. Agree completely though about Dad encouraging ND though.

He wanted to announce for SU at the Army game. Didn't happen. For some reason it seemed like poppa was anywhere but Cuse.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- ESPN 150 defensive end Ebenezer Ogundeko (Brooklyn, N.Y./Thomas Jefferson) camped at Florida on Saturday. The visit for the 6-foot-3, 229-pound Under Armour All-American vaulted the Gators near the top of his list.

"It was great," Ogundeko. "I got to spend time with the players and coaches. I bonded with the players pretty good. It was a great environment to be in. The weather was great. I liked everything about it. I'd say Florida, Notre Dame and Syracuse are my top three right now."

While on his visit, the No. 9-ranked defensive end in the country said he had a chance to spend time with Florida head coach Will Muschamp and defensive coordinator Dan Quinn.

Lord I hope he doesn't mean "right now" until I change my mind again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom