Oh Boneyard | Syracusefan.com

Oh Boneyard

There are few things I take greater joy in than the pain and suffering of UConn fans. And the Georgetown fan too I guess. Being part of what is causing it? Makes today extra special...

There are few things I take greater joy in than the pain and suffering of UConn fans. And the Georgetown fan too I guess. Being part of what is causing it? Makes today extra special...

I'm assuming you meant "Georgetown fan" in the singular on purpose. Because it's true.

Reactions: MCC
90's&00's:Uconn Basketball :: 40's&50's : Army Football

Pick another bandwagon losers.

As long as Geno decides he doesn't want to be in a mid major they'll at least have women's basketball.

The real question is why you care. Your team makes the Final Four, and you spend your time trolling other boards.

Congrats on the FF, but you seriously need to get a life.
OK. Sure.

Yep. Some of 'em are even questioning the difficulty of our path so far.

The comical thing about that is they seem to forget when everything fell right for Kemba's team. That bracket parted like the Red Sea did for Noah.

And back by popular demand: more Hoya butthurt posts...

It makes me feel bad when teams like Cuse and Kentucky make the final four or win. Boeheim runs such a sham of a program and how that gets no attention is just unreal. This post season is really testing my resolve as a fan. It may be hard to get into college basketball for me for a while if cuse wins this thing.

It is one thing to lose to a 15. It's another to have your arch rival, who you beat up twice in the same year reach the final four and run through teams the way a power team should.

I want to throw up.

This isn't fair.

So who wants to start the countdown for when this Syracuse Final Four gets vacated?

That wasn't good defense by Syracuse, that was one of the worst shooting performances I've ever seen by a high-major college basketball team in my life. They got GREAT looks at the basket the entire game and damn near missed every single three-point shot they attempted.

I want to vomit after watching that game.

To be fair, I didn't see any SU posters in that thread. And it's not like there have never been any similar syracusefan.com threads that Boneyard members haven't trolled. It's what fans do. Thank you, interwebs!

And back by popular demand: more Hoya butthurt posts...

It makes me feel bad when teams like Cuse and Kentucky make the final four or win. Boeheim runs such a sham of a program and how that gets no attention is just unreal. This post season is really testing my resolve as a fan. It may be hard to get into college basketball for me for a while if cuse wins this thing.

It is one thing to lose to a 15. It's another to have your arch rival, who you beat up twice in the same year reach the final four and run through teams the way a power team should.

I want to throw up.

This isn't fair.

So who wants to start the countdown for when this Syracuse Final Four gets vacated?

That wasn't good defense by Syracuse, that was one of the worst shooting performances I've ever seen by a high-major college basketball team in my life. They got GREAT looks at the basket the entire game and damn near missed every single three-point shot they attempted.

I want to vomit after watching that game.

This really makes me smile

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom