Oh boy, Gottleib on CBB live ESPN2 | Syracusefan.com

Oh boy, Gottleib on CBB live ESPN2

kirbivore

2019 Cali Award (Passing Yards)
He's got to be frothing at the mouth ready to trash SU...stay tuned.

He's got to be frothing at the mouth ready to trash SU...stay tuned.
Gottleib now gets to judge the character and judgements of college kids, that's rich.

Doug cracks me up, basically just told Branch to shut the hell up for continuing to talk over him.

anyone just catch that? pretty sure gottlieb told adrian branch to "stop talking", then branch told gottlieb to "raise your game." LOL

anyone just catch that? pretty sure gottlieb told adrian branch to "stop talking", then branch told gottlieb to "raise your game." LOL
"Stop hating and raise your game Doug Gottlieb" Branch lol now that was good TV last night. Dougy G looked so awkward and uncomfortable with Branch last night. Branch was all smiles and giggles not giving a damn saying whatever he want.

"Stop hating and raise your game Doug Gottlieb" Branch lol now that was good TV last night. Dougy G looked so awkward and uncomfortable with Branch last night. Branch was all smiles and giggles not giving a damn saying whatever he want.

That was great. Branch owned him last night and you could see DG was pretty uncomfortable.

Doug said something like 'stop talking, you don't know what you're talking about.' (paraphrase)

I watched it this morning, I forget the exact exchange; I think Gottleib was right though. (It was something about how him saying St. Mary's having a bad gym and Branch misunderstanding what he was saying and thinking he was hating on St. Mary's, when he was actually complimenting them for accomplishing what they have with lesser facilities"

In general, I was more impressed with Gottleib than Branch; which isn't a surprise because Gottleib knows his stuff. It's funny, I often use the times when ESPN (or whoever) has their studio analysts talk about teams chances of making the NCAA tournament as to how informed they are. It's just one thing, but you'll sometimes hear guys say very generic things about a bubble team, or my favorite ("they need to make a run to te conference finals; at least-heard that about Northwestern, which doesn't make a ton of sense, 2 wins and they should be fine) to see how up they are on exactly what is happening.

Doug said something like 'stop talking, you don't know what you're talking about.' (paraphrase)

I watched it this morning, I forget the exact exchange; I think Gottleib was right though. (It was something about how him saying St. Mary's having a bad gym and Branch misunderstanding what he was saying and thinking he was hating on St. Mary's, when he was actually complimenting them for accomplishing what they have with lesser facilities"

In general, I was more impressed with Gottleib than Branch; which isn't a surprise because Gottleib knows his stuff. It's funny, I often use the times when ESPN (or whoever) has their studio analysts talk about teams chances of making the NCAA tournament as to how informed they are. It's just one thing, but you'll sometimes hear guys say very generic things about a bubble team, or my favorite ("they need to make a run to te conference finals; at least-heard that about Northwestern, which doesn't make a ton of sense, 2 wins and they should be fine) to see how up they are on exactly what is happening.
I agree. People hate on Doug, but you can tell he actually does his homework.

Yeah, and if you listen to him on the podcast he does with Burr and Katz, he will challenge what they say a lot. Sometimes he comes off as a douche when he does it, but you can tell he knows his stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom