Ohio Game... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to jinx it but looks good for the game before ours to be done before 7

Should have went to game, family is gone shopping and won’t be home until late, 54 mins until we see how this season is going to go. I have been outspoken about Coach Babers, I feel it’s a bowl game or he should be fired, that being said I do badly want him to succeed. Let’s Go CUSE!

Wait, why is it not surprising Kinsler, Rondi, Petry, and Froumy, didn’t travel? Are they hurt? We brought all 5 QBs but not a guy on our 2 deep last year for online?
Where have you been? Petry is still in Germany post surgery. Froumy had knee surgery and it doesn't look he is ready to play yet.

Wait, why is it not surprising Kinsler, Rondi, Petry, and Froumy, didn’t travel? Are they hurt? We brought all 5 QBs but not a guy on our 2 deep last year for online?

Agree. That’s 4 names we hadn’t heard anything about injuries the whole preseason.

Maybe they weren’t going to contribute tonight anyway, but still, they all seem out of the blue.

Well, I'd characterize a back-up lineman qualifies as, at best, a small surprise.

Where have you been? Petry is still in Germany post surgery. Froumy had knee surgery and it doesn't look he is ready to play yet.

I hadn’t heard these, Bailey is usually a hawk on this stuff.

I mean... you didn't need to be rude about it, I didn't know...

Well, I'd characterize a back-up lineman qualifies as, at best, a small surprise.
Well, I mean, he was 2 deep last year... Not that means a whole lot, seeing as how I was on the two deep last year but I had no idea he was out.

A couple of those guys are still recovering from offseason injuries

I think the O line will be at least decent this season and very possibly good! TD will look much better. The run game will be much better. Pts and yards will be much higher. I'm most worried about the D Line and the WRs. Please throw to the TEs.

Can we talk about how much I want to steamroll the Bobcats? Please? I have nothing but a phenomenal wife, daughters and a literal female dog. I HAVE NO ONE TO SHARE MY ANXIETY WITH!!!!
Suck it up buttercup.

That should be viewed as a positive in the same way that having our FB listed at starting guard was a negative last year. We have bodies that are better than them that DID travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom