Ohio Game... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean there’s no sugarcoating this. We can all talk about the home opener vs Rutgers but lets get one thing straight, this road opener against Ohio is Dino’s job and the tone setter for the season.

You handle business vs MAC programs. Nothing cute, no bs. Go for the throat and set the tone in the first quarter. Do not let your foot off the gas. We need a win.

If Dino comes out with some vanilla ass game plan, I’m going to lose my mind. No reason to keep anything for down the line, win now, win big.

Anyone want to take bets on what our first play will be? I’m thinking delayed hand off up the middle or a 30 yard pass

WHY would anybody post THAT video? It's literally of parked busses w engines running.

To tease us about Bear. I don’t need that stress in my life right now. Confirm him as active or don’t tweet.

WHY would anybody post THAT video? It's literally of parked busses w engines running.

MMMM, soft pretzels.

pretzel GIF

after watching several games today, I expect some sloppiness and mistakes by both teams with it being game 1.
Can't give them any. Don't get cute and we win

Wow, walking off the bus together? You can really feel how much Taj really hates him. The tension can be cut with a knife…

He said with heavy sarcasm

Attachments

• 8DC0D157-065C-4DD8-A455-C9BF4B863BF6.jpg
    8DC0D157-065C-4DD8-A455-C9BF4B863BF6.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 98
Wow, walking off the bus together? You can really feel how much Taj really hates him. The tension can be cut with a knife…

He said with heavy sarcasm
Almost looks photoshopped lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online