Ohio Gameday... | Page 45 | Syracusefan.com

Ohio Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to see some Yasin Willis .

Bench Barron (I don’t actually know who would be next up?)

Receivers and McCord have been great.

Oline isn’t great (surprise Kyle!)

Then when we got the ball back down 3 he would've ran because he was so scared to turn it over. If we score we pummel the ball into the ground and beat a crap team by a little bit and then we start to talk about "not seeing the entire playbook" while it's the same crap we ran 6 years ago when it didn't work.
Again:

1725139345126.gif

I still can't believe how poorly Ohio executed that last drive. They had first and goal on the 3 yard line. If they had run the ball north/south they would have either a) scored a TD, or b) run enough clock where we probably wouldn't have been able to put that drive together. Those repeated rollouts to the right for them were just a disaster.
Did the Ohio coach turn into Dino?

I still can't believe how poorly Ohio executed that last drive. They had first and goal on the 3 yard line. If they had run the ball north/south they would have either a) scored a TD, or b) run enough clock where we probably wouldn't have been able to put that drive together. Those repeated rollouts to the right for them were just a disaster.
Right up there with Pete Carroll's Super Bowl pass when Lynch was crushing them.

Half-time post. Run defense was awful in the first quarter, better in the 2nd. But we are not tackling well at the 2nd and 3rd levels. So many missed tackles. I'm a bit surprised by that, to be honest.

McCord and the offense had a great 2nd quarter, and now we get the ball to start the 2nd half. Let's drive it down the field and add another 7 points. Up 24-9, that would help the defense manage the game by making Ohio throw it a bit more.

RE: OC Nixon

Really liking the look of the passing game although would like to see the running game come together in the 2nd half.
Remember we’re going vanilla. No need to pull out anything special, even though these officials are showing their allegiance. We’ll still win. A TD on this drive and the will have to pass. That will result in sacks and turnovers for them

so i'm scrolling thru the ACC halftime scores and i see UC Davis vs California and Houston Christian vs SMU. talk about a crazy meth head spider bite cobb salad kinda affiliation .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smith14krac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Top Bottom