OK, I got one - movie everyone loves, but you think sucks | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OK, I got one - movie everyone loves, but you think sucks

Did you see it in 3d in theatres? Forget the plot. I saw it when I was still in my teens, and I assure you I was in the proper state of mind for this type of movie if you catch my drift.
I saw Avatar in 3D at an IMAX. Visually it was cool, but I thought Scott Pilgrim's effects that same year did more for its movie.

You're officially the only person I've ever heard that disliked this movie. Ledger's performance is unmatched.

I was not questioning Ledgers performance. Phenomenal. I just didnt like the movie as a whole. Not really into the whole super hero movie thing and I had a tough time getting through it.

A mention on the football board reminded me of The Express. I know reviews from the board at the time of the film's release were mixed. I shouldn't have been surprised to find that 74% of the rotten tomato audience liked it. The movie was obviously made for children and idiots. I try hard not to be part of that target audience.

Umm, who doesn't? Farging Iceholes, that's who.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
Agreed. To this day I say "come on lucky shelf paper!" when I'm hoping for something good to happen.

And anytime I'm watching a movie and people nod at each other, my first reaction is "No more nodding!"

All the Chris Farley and Adam sandler movies from the 90's. I pretended to like Tommy Boy for years.

Gladiator. I loved it at the time but became disillusioned when I read more about what Rome was actually like. I thought HBO's Rome did a great job with that.

Sixth Sense. Ugh. So stupid.

Inception. Just acted far more important than it was.
American Beauty.
A Beautiful Mind.
Million Dollar Baby. Just so stupid.
No Country for Old Men. Put me to sleep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom