OK - I Have Vented on Judah Along With Everybody Else... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OK - I Have Vented on Judah Along With Everybody Else...

Sure...but you said JB is playing for next year. We're assuming the key players on this years team will be back next year?
I'm not assuming anything. I'm just observing that Boeheim is probably done after next year and has natural incentives to go all on that. If players leave, well then next year won't go so well.

Symir had no business being on the floor and wasn't. The question I have is why wasn't Bell on the floor instead of Benny?

A late game possession needing a basket is a game situation that Sy should NEVER be a part of. He doesn't score, he doesn't pass. He plays good defense and dribbles. And I'm not convinced he makes better decisions just because he's older. My question is why Benny instead of Bell? Benny had a good game and was 2/3 from 3. But Bell is a better shooter no doubt. I guess since we were only down 2 Benny could have been more likely to get a put back, but he doesn't even do that much. Mailq? I love Maliq Brown, but has anyone ever seen him shoot anything other than a dunk or a put back? Judah's mistake was game awareness. He was not getting to the rim and not getting fouls called last night. That should have changed his decision making. Most games I still feel Judah driving is our best option. Unless Joe has a smaller guy on him, which I don't believe he did on those last couple of possessions. As someone pointed out in another thread, we lost not because Judah didn't score. We lost because we couldn't get a rebound the last 2 minutes and they got too many second chances late.
Lastly, I know its only opinion but I'd give everyone calling Judah "Selfish" last night a one week ban. He's a lead guard and we're lucky to have him.
Bell was 1-5 or 1-6 at that point so he wasn’t the best choice. Benny was definitely having a better shooting night than Bell and would more likely be there to rebound too

because mintz was an obvious emotional mess, were you watching?
Spot on. Miami was in his head and owned him. He shouldn't have been on the floor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom