Ok let's talk about the really important stuff now | Syracusefan.com

Ok let's talk about the really important stuff now

OttoinGrotto

2023-24 Iggy Award Most 3 Pointers Made
Marek has been a solid, unselfish player for a long time that has very obviously sacrificed his physical well-being for the team.

Currently he has 935 points scored, and is averaging 9.9 points a game. He deserves to hit 1,000 points.

I see that we have no other choice. We have to make the championship game, so that Marek can play in 6 more games. If his average holds, he'll be very close to 1,000 by the end of the championship. So we'll have to feed him (NOT NOW, JOE) and make sure he tops 20 points in the final and comfortably goes over 1,000.

There's no other way. This is how it must be done.

Marek has been a solid, unselfish player for a long time that has very obviously sacrificed his physical well-being for the team.

Currently he has 935 points scored, and is averaging 9.9 points a game. He deserves to hit 1,000 points.

I see that we have no other choice. We have to make the championship game, so that Marek can play in 6 more games. If his average holds, he'll be very close to 1,000 by the end of the championship. So we'll have to feed him (NOT NOW, JOE) and make sure he tops 20 points in the final and comfortably goes over 1,000.

I'm sold. I've got 100 DogeCoin that says we can make it happen.

Hope he had a couple pizzas today to celebrate National Pie Day 3.14.

Or we just feed him every time for this game and get it out of the way so it's not a distraction before our run and championship?

he could come back next year to relieve us of this burden

Isn't it possible for him to return next season?

How many people are going to misread when I wrote that there's no other way?

There's no other way! We have to get Marek to the championship game! That's it!
If that many people misread it, isn't it possible that you "miswrote" it?
There is another way and that is to play another season.

Karen GIF by MOODMAN

Championship now>>>>playing another season.

He drops 65 on Friday

So this reminds me: do you all remember when we first heard of Marek as some mysterious new possible recruit? It was the strangest and most left field recruitment ever. And I seem to recall part of the initial hype (or was it myth) about this Euro player was that he had scored 60 or 70 points in some sort of European pro or semipro game. I could be wrong but I have a pretty vivid memory of that.

So this reminds me: do you all remember when we first heard of Marek as some mysterious new possible recruit? It was the strangest and most left field recruitment ever. And I seem to recall part of the initial hype (or was it myth) about this Euro player was that he had scored 60 or 70 points in some sort of European pro or semipro game. I could be wrong but I have a pretty vivid memory of that.
I do know he was supposed to be one and done, a more athletic Keith Van Horn

Pretty sure we were initially referring to him as “the Euro” before he committed, and probably before we even knew his name.

Pretty sure we were initially referring to him as “the Euro” before he committed, and probably before we even knew his name.
Yeah, Marek's recruitment was awesome. There were these whispers of some random euro dude. Absolutely nothing about it made any sense. Then we're hearing that it could happen, then it happens, then he shows up and the reports were like, the staff's pleasantly surprised, he's actually a good basketball player.

Whole thing was wild.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom