OK, NBA conspiracy theorists | Syracusefan.com

OK, NBA conspiracy theorists

moqui

generational talent
now that Howard is gone and Kobe is on his last legs, isn't it obvious that the Association's premier franchise, in need of a new star to build around, is going to fall into the lottery and eventually win the right to draft Andrew Wiggins?

I mean, if the league is rigged, it's got to be a foregone conclusion that Wiggins ends up in Purple & Gold, right?

now that Howard is gone and Kobe is on his last legs, isn't it obvious that the Association's premier franchise, in need of a new star to build around, is going to fall into the lottery and eventually win the right to draft Andrew Wiggins?

I mean, if the league is rigged, it's got to be a foregone conclusion that Wiggins ends up in Purple & Gold, right?

Mark it down people. Moqui called it on July 6th.

I saw someone did a funny bit last year, where before the lottery, for each of the 14 teams in it, they put together what would be the conspiracy theory if that team won the lotto.

Just like the league handed Chris Paul to the Lakers when they owned the Hornets...wait...

let 'em shrivel up 'n die

Go Celtics.

davidsternwho.png

looks like Dean Pelton is running the NBA now, so count on any attempted rigging to blow up in his face.

The Dean League All-Stars!

by the way, his latest film project (The Way Way Back) is another gem. What a talented dude.

I've heard good things about that movie, but I don't think it's playing anywhere near me yet. I'll be watching for it though.