Ok so tell me about BC | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ok so tell me about BC

With a wife that is BC alum, I have seen a few of their games. Grosel (QB) is not bad and we should not take him lightly. He's more throwing threat than run threat, but Flowers can do a lot to help him. We need tight and focused coverage on Flowers and then watch their serviceable run game. BC always has good TEs, but their best is sitting.
yep and the good news is we're not taking anyone lightly. Think the result of all this, home game, etc. is we roll.

Watch, this will be one of those weird games where by all accounts, Tucker runs for 200+. But instead they shut the run down and we end up throwing for 300+

With a wife that is BC alum, I have seen a few of their games. Grosel (QB) is not bad and we should not take him lightly. He's more throwing threat than run threat, but Flowers can do a lot to help him. We need tight and focused coverage on Flowers and then watch their serviceable run game. BC always has good TEs, but their best is sitting.
I saw Flowers pull a hamstring in an early season game and did not see him miss any significant time after that. I am wondering if he has been playing hurt and that accounts in part for the decrease we have seen in his production. Certainly the miserable performance of the BC OTs pass blocking and the injury to Jurk have also played a role.

In the 3 conference games he has played, he has 11 catches for 120 yards and 0 TDs. That is alarming if you are a BC fan.

Their run defense is flaccid and weak..
This is the first I've seen someone mention 'flaccid' outside of the usual bedroom jokes.

He doesn't get one of your asterisks for all the injuries? ;)
Ah - see if I were a BC fan and had insight into that, I’d probably be all in on Hafley. But as a Cuse fan, I’d rather assume the worst about him lol

Boston College has released its Week 9 depth chart for its Saturday afternoon trip to the Carrier Dome to take on Syracuse.

The Eagles enter Week 9 banged up after suffering a trio of injuries at Louisville last weekend. True freshman defensive back Shawn Asbury II is out for the season with a broken arm suffered after playing just six snaps in place of Brandon Sebastian, who departed with a knee injury after intercepting a Malik Cunningham pass. Sebastian is currently considered day-to-day.

Trae Barry also suffered a leg injury against Louisville, as he tripped and landed awkwardly in the secondary on Boston College's final offensive play of the game. It looks like Barry managed to avoid a potentially serious injury, though, as he too is currently considered day-to-day. More information on Barry and Sebastian is expected during the week.

CJ Lewis (calf) and Kobay White (knee) did not suit up for the Eagles in Week 8. Both players will be monitored during the week and their status for Syracuse is currently up in the air. White has missed Boston College's last three games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom