Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

So glad I have a boy. May my next child be a masculine child. That said, she is an attractive girls that doesn't need to put that stuff on the internet.

So glad I have a boy. May my next child be a masculine child. That said, she is an attractive girls that doesn't need to put that stuff on the internet.

Enjoyed that Luca Brasi reference.

Just looked over her twitter photos...holy crap..

I just don't understand why you would post photos that provocative. You're opening your world up up a lot of risk with the creepos that are out there on the internet.

It's not a cheerleader. She said on twitter she attends a different college, just a fan. Whoever it is has tweeted at every single commit, and current recruit possible. Not sure how i feel about it other then thank god that's not my daughter. Being very flirtatious, and has been followed back by basically every player we offered this year.

I'd put money on it being a fake account.

I'd put money on it being a fake account.
I looked through it and it doesn't seem fake at all. Please don't judge me, it was merely to see how a girl could be such a big fan of recruiting and the possible influences one could have over recruits, and not at all to see a gorgeous girl in just her underwear. At least that's how I'm trying to rationalize it.

I looked through it and it doesn't seem fake at all. Please don't judge me, it was merely to see how a girl could be such a big fan of recruiting and the possible influences one could have over recruits, and not at all to see a gorgeous girl in just her underwear. At least that's how I'm trying to rationalize it.
That's your story and you're sticking to it! Famous country song.

We need to call in that guy from the Catfish show and see what he can dig up. I think you can just try to match those pictures to google images or something? Usually if its a fake its someone stealing Facebook or Instagram photos from public accounts. We should be able to find out pretty easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

You sick hetero.

Judged.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom