Class of 2014 - OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 OL Aaron Roberts (IL) Offered

I am not surprised about Doeren. I think we will be able to look forward to many recruiting battles with NC State.

IIRC, Oklahoma also offered (conditionally, at least) Kendall Moore out of Chicago last year. I'm assuming that someone on their staff has IL ties.

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts 26m
Just got some love from New Mexico sending hand written letters from every coach! #Love
I hope Roberts realizes this is the same sort of "love" a girl receives from a guy who walks in at a bar just before last call. As the Shirelles once sang: "... but will you love me tomorrow?"

I hope Roberts realizes this is the same sort of "love" a girl receives from a guy who walks in at a bar just before last call. As the Shirelles once sang: "... but will you love me tomorrow?"
understood...but it's only New Mexico. I hope Roberts aims higher than that.

Cuse 5h
Aaron Roberts official was originally scheduled for Wagner home opener. Moved to Clemson game where AJ Long will likely be there as well

Why do I think they will bring them all in for Clemson.

Cuse 5h
Aaron Roberts official was originally scheduled for Wagner home opener. Moved to Clemson game where AJ Long will likely be there as well

Why do I think they will bring them all in for Clemson.

Because you are smart. Could be a sellout for the first time in a hell of a long time. Or close to it at 48-49K.

I am not surprised about Doeren. I think we will be able to look forward to many recruiting battles with NC State.

I don't expect battles. Its been one sided thus far and I expect it to stay that way.

Aaron Roberts@D1_Roberts
5m
Another 15 letters from syracuse! Haha

Losing DBs and RBs, I can get over it but Roberts is looking more and more like a must-get with each passing day. Can't think of too many other linemen on either side with whom we have a realistic shot and who are not major projects.

Because you are smart. Could be a sellout for the first time in a hell of a long time. Or close to it at 48-49K.

This.

First ACC opponent in the dome. Homecoming weekend. Top 10 opponent. This game should be Billy Fucillo HUGE! I was at a couple big games where i dont think i remember myself hearing (Michigan 99, VaTech 2001, FSU 2004). When the fans show up, the dome is an amazing place.

This.

First ACC opponent in the dome. Homecoming weekend. Top 10 opponent. This game should be Billy Fucillo HUGE! I was at a couple big games where i dont think i remember myself hearing (Michigan 99, VaTech 2001, FSU 2004). When the fans show up, the dome is an amazing place.

I will be there for my first dome game! Cant wait to pull the upset in front of what im hoping is a sellout crowd. My brother and cousin will be at their first Cuse game, and my mom whos an alum will be at her first game since the Mcnabb years when she was in law school. We are also attending the Maryland, and NCState games since they are closer to home for us down here in Virginia Beach. Cant wait to meet some of you guys. Go Cuse, beat Penn State!

A little recruiting on the trip west, hs game perhaps? Nice

Smart, might as well see him while they are out there. That does raise the question though if they are seeing Roberts, who is in Buffalo seeing Ollison? Must be Moore.

Smart, might as well see him while they are out there. That does raise the question though if they are seeing Roberts, who is in Buffalo seeing Ollison? Must be Moore.
My guess would be bullough and or daoust.

Cb went high school at orchard park, I assume he's the western ny recruiter

I'm hoping that Moskal, Dawson, Sykes and Roberts all are at the game tomorrow... and I know that I am forgetting someone.

I'm hoping that Moskal, Dawson, Sykes and Roberts all are at the game tomorrow... and I know that I am forgetting someone.

I have been trying to find out if any of them will be there(I will be there, I guess that counts for something). You left out Cotton, but you covered the rest of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom