OL Chad Schuster transferring to WMU | Syracusefan.com

OL Chad Schuster transferring to WMU

Looks like the WI/MN players are getting cold feet and homesick being in CNY. Wish them both the best!

Who? Really I don’t remember the guy. I wish him well. Interesting we are looking to reset our stable of oline. That’s not necessarily a bad thing given the issues we have had over the years. Hopefully we add a few more grad transfers/portal guys.

Looks like the WI/MN players are getting cold feet and homesick being in CNY. Wish them both the best!
These guys were originally recruited by Coach Cav. Not sure they are ideal fits for Coach Schmidt.

Last I knew, Coach Cav was at Arizona State. Would not be surprised if one or both of these guys ends up there. Though the first portal law says players portal to a location closer to home.

Time will tell.

These guys were originally recruited by Coach Cav. Not sure they are ideal fits for Coach Schmidt.

Last I knew, Coach Cav was at Arizona State. Would not be surprised if one or both of these guys ends up there. Though the first portal law says players portal to a location closer to home.

Time will tell.
Cav was let go when Herm Edwards’ staff was cleared out.

Good luck Chad and hope you find a school you'll do well at,

I was wondering how SU was going to fit all these new linemen on this roster.

Time will tell.
Actually he was recruited by Schmidt. He was a 2022 who signed 12/2021.

Go get one of the portal transfers we've targeted, and turn this departure into a net positive upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom