Class of 2023 - OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Chase Bisontis (NJ) Committed to TAMU

Rather focus on developing a quality o line vs putting all our chips on a qb.

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Not sure about AW. I think that ship has sailed, and that’s ok. His needed to be mutually beneficial. What we are seeing now is NIL deals to benefit the program. I think we will see a major jump in NIL monies after 12/21!! This staff gets it. Now let’s see if they can coach.

Not sure about AW. I think that ship has sailed, and that’s ok. His needed to be mutually beneficial. What we are seeing now is NIL deals to benefit the program. I think we will see a major jump in NIL monies after 12/21!! This staff gets it. Now let’s see if they can coach.
But there’s nothing wrong with mutually beneficial with the type of dollars we were talking about. Plus him bringing celebrities to games builds buzz. I’m hopeful he’s back in the fold again soon.

Last edited:
It is my opinion that if Adam Weitsman doesn't give a dollar more to SU, it would be a fail.

I understand all of the things that are associated with his name. And the friction he has with many higher ups at SU.

However, he is worth $1.5 Billion.

He can change the course of both the basketball and football programs single-handedly. And make it a helluva lot easier.

Putting it right after the early signing period. Perhaps for portal guys.

It is my opinion that if Adam Weitsman doesn't give a dollar more to SU, it would be a fail.

I understand all of the things that are associated with his name. And the friction he has with many higher ups at SU.

However, he is worth $1.5 Billion.

He can change the course of both the basketball and football programs single-handedly. And make it a helluva lot easier.

He doesn't always invest in things he expresses interest in. I am aware of a couple situations where he ghosted people who he said he was going to do deals with. But, it's his money, not mine.

Can you blame HCFB for trying to get it to work with AW? It could be another million or two per year. Along with other things that kids like. That Ferrari could have been a Bugatti.

Fran sees it different.

Can you blame HCFB for trying to get it to work with AW? It could be another million or two per year. Along with other things that kids like. That Ferrari could have been a Bugatti.
I obviously don't know anything about Adam Weitzman beyond what I've read, but he seems extremely generous and philanthropic. When he sits down and talks to Coach Fran and hears his story and his sincerity, and how football and a college education took him from the pit of Camden NJ to being extremely successful, I find it hard to believe he won't want to do something. I don't know what"something" is, but I bet he'll want to help somewhere

But there’s nothing wrong with mutually beneficial with the type of dollars we were talking about. Plus him bringing celebrities to games builds buzz. I’m hopeful he’s back in the fold again soon.
CHASE BISONTIS 2023 DON BOSCO PREP RAMSEY, NJ PORTAL FROM TEXAS A&M
# 71 OLT 6'4" 315 BP 395/ SQ 555

VERY STRONG
BEST BLOCKING OLT I HAVE REVIEWED
VERY DEVELOPED LOWER BODY/LEGS
BLOCKS OL OUT OF THE WAY AND PANCAKES THEM
GREAT BLOCKING SKILLS IN ANY SITUATION

IF WE ARE ABLE TO GET CHASE IT WILL BE GREAT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom