Class of 2020 - OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Jalen Travis (MN) Offered / Grad Portal from Princeton to Iowa State

[Off thread, please forgive]. Agree. I love to see Maxwell sign Ben Rhodes as an adjunct. Perfect fit (IMHO), knowledgeable guy with cutting edge FP experience.
The Pod Save the World Ben Rhodes? Is he looking at a Maxwell role?

The Pod Save the World Ben Rhodes? Is he looking at a Maxwell role?
I'm saying they should look at him for (at least) an adjunct position. Former DNSA.

Last edited:

Jalen Travis, OT, Princeton​

Princeton had wide receiver Andrei Iosivas drafted this year, and there’s a good shot they have another player drafted in 2024 in Travis. He’s a 6-foot-7, 310-pound monster with very good grip strength, sneaky good foot speed and all the measurements needed to be a standout offensive lineman. Pad level is an issue for him, but if his flexibility improves, NFL teams might fall in love with him.

If we could get this kid and I just saw a kid from Alabama heading to the portal OL. Kids name is Terrance Ferguson II with two years of eligibility. Check him out.

Jalen Travis, OT, Princeton​

Princeton had wide receiver Andrei Iosivas drafted this year, and there’s a good shot they have another player drafted in 2024 in Travis. He’s a 6-foot-7, 310-pound monster with very good grip strength, sneaky good foot speed and all the measurements needed to be a standout offensive lineman. Pad level is an issue for him, but if his flexibility improves, NFL teams might fall in love with him.

And Andrei Iosivas or “Yoshi” as Bengals fans call him is going to be a good NFL player, in limited PT this year he did some really nice things for the Bengals and is definitely part of their future WR corps.

This kids tape looks the part as well, would love him on campus to compete for an O-Line starting spot.

SU has to get the Maxwell school involved in this recruitment.

This kid just graduated from Princeton. I am sure he doesnt need a solicitation to know that that Maxwell is a top notch school. And I am sure when he is on campus, he will meet with reps from whatever program it is that he has an interest in.

This kid just graduated from Princeton. I am sure he doesnt need a solicitation to know that that Maxwell is a top notch school. And I am sure when he is on campus, he will meet with reps from whatever program it is that he has an interest in.
If he's 'well-spoken', I'm sure Mike Tirico would give him a call...

I just know the Kyle McCord visit weekend, Fran Brown went in front of everyone talking about how they get to meet all the academic faculty heads they need if that’s important to him, Fran can hit that note.

However, if it was me, and I just graduated from Princeton, I’m goin somewhere just for ball and forgetting about rigorous academics. Could be the differed between me and him lol.

I just need to know which Eating Club he belonged to at Princeton. ;)
pigs piglets GIF by The Dodo